Have you been doing stims?May 31 2012 at 5:31 PM
No score for this post
|Tracy (Login kittygirltx)|
Response to All hormones low and no period.
For some reason, when I would do straight Follistim or Gonal F without first doing Femara, my body would shut down. It happened years ago when I first started and again this year when I tried stims alone twice. E2 would go down as low as 14. I would stop all meds, then ovulate that cycle in about 2 weeks. This Feb., my body shut down and I stopped meds but didn't O. I went back 2 months later just to see if I had gone into menopause and should start HRT and RE said let's do one last shot of Femara for 5 days to see if that gets anything started. It did! I had 3 mature follicles and triggered for my last IUI. My lining was kinda funky though....first time ever it wasn't trilaminar, but it was thick. I figured it was because it hadn't shed in two months. That cycle was BFN and this month was my first month since and I had a perfect 28 day cycle. So.......if you have been doing any meds at all, they can do a number on us. Maybe try a break and see if things level out.
- Thanks, Tracey. - BabyDance on May 31, 5:34 PM
- Sorry for the "e", Tracy! nt. - BD on May 31, 5:35 PM
- I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. - smrc on May 31, 5:47 PM
- Thank you SMRC. - BabyDance on May 31, 6:10 PM
- sounds like Tracy - smrc on May 31, 6:19 PM
- Barge to SMRC - Tracy on May 31, 7:11 PM
- You may not need - Tracy on May 31, 7:10 PM