Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

my protocol

June 1 2012 at 11:23 AM
No score for this post
Antonialisa  (no login)

Response to Estrogen dosage?

Under Dr. Ch.eck, I was taking one estrace daily in the luteal phase, then switching to estinyl (synthetic form) once I got a negative beta test. I took the estinyl until about day 6. It kept my fsh low, gave me lots more antral follicles, and gave me regular cycles. It also makes me look better, i.e. fewer menopausal symptoms, since my natural estrogen is VERY low.

Now I have modified this a bit. I take 2 estraces every day in the luteal phase and stop them on day 1 of my period. This lets my natural fsh surge a bit and I get a "boost" and usually 2 instead of 1 follicle maturing each month. I can really feel the estrogen drop after day 1, but then it goes back up with the estrogen produced by my follicles. I still ovulate around day 14 or so.

By the way, I ALWAYS take progesterone supplementation in the luteal phase as well. I believe that it is dangerous to take just estrogen supplements as it can lead to uterine problems (hyperplasia).

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement