Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Is Progesterone in Ethyl Oleate as Effective as PIO in Sesame Oil? X-Post

June 5 2012 at 2:52 PM
No score for this post
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Hi,

It seems that I am finding new things to obsess about these days. Anyway, I have always taken PIO in sesame oil. I do not have any allergic reactions and such to the PIO in sesame oil. Just the usual lumps and bruises. The nurse at my clinic suggested that I try Progesterone in Ethyl Oleate as it is easier to inject and people seem to have less issues with it. My question is this, is it just as effective as PIO in sesame oil? If it's not, I'd just assume stick with what I've always used. Have people had successful pregnancies with ethyl oleate? Were your P4 levels as good as they were with other forms of progesterone? Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement