Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

positive effects from dhea and healthy living

June 5 2012 at 4:00 PM
No score for this post
cindylefleur  (Login cindylefleur)

I've been going through IVF and been placed on DHEA. I take 75 mg a day, its micronized from the pharmacy (prescription).

The first round of IVF produced six eggs, four fertilized, and three were good and were implanted. I did get preg but miscarried. Sad, I know.

I went through another round. I have been on DHEA for a year now.

This is five months after the other attempt and now I am over 40. This time I produced 11 eggs and 9 fertilized. 8 are good and three were implanted. Five embryos frozen. I have gotten a pos preg test. Of course I'm scared about the miscarriage situation, but still hopeful.

The point is that though I have gotten older, I have produced more eggs! The embryologist said the embryos were of donor quality they were so good.

I think this DHEA is something.

However, please keep in mind that I have totally changed my diet. I eat huge amounts of only organic fruits and vegetables, and wild salmon. I also eat Chobani yogurt. Very little processed food. Also I excercized for an hour a day, four times a week, until sweat was pouring off me (I was dieting). I am sure the healthly living helped.

I can't say what the future will bring, but I did make a lot more egges and embryos this time, and I can't help but think that DHEA was behind it. I did have some side effects, hair loss and some light fuzz did grow on my face which I waxed off, but not terrible. So I believe so far that I recommend this supplement.

This message has been edited by cindylefleur on Jun 5, 2012 4:01 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses