Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

I had a mammo while I was cycling (child ment)

June 6 2012 at 7:59 PM
No score for this post
PhoebeMass  (no login)

Response to OT- Guiliana & Bill Last Night

We had 4 failed IUI's under our belt and doing IVF for the first time. In the middle of cycling my primary care doctor said I was overdue for a mammogram and needed one. Pronto. I wanted to wait and see how the cycle went - but she was insistent. Off I went to get a mammogram. I think we were 5 or 6 days from anticipated retrieval. They found cysts and wanted to look at them more closely. Back in the next day for an ultrasound. 14 cysts clustered. But nothing of concern. They thought it was from the fertility meds. I kept the cycle going and ended up conceiving our now healthy 3.5 year old DD on that cycle. Lo and behold, they were gone at the next mammo a year later.

Not being an expert on Bill and Guliana (but a fan and rooting for them) maybe the same type of thing happened to them....? I know I am probably missing something major that is giving away a poker type of "tell".

The whole thing totally freaked me out and was completely unsettling. Seriously? While I was cycling and so nervous as it was. Then the call back for a second look. Total freak out on my part. Fortunately, though, I had a clean bill of health.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses