Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: I don't have TV at all, so I may be asking the wrong question

June 7 2012 at 6:01 PM
No score for this post
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to I don't have TV at all, so I may be asking the wrong question

On the last show, she started seeing a new oncologist. This is the oncologist that told her that she had to go on Tamoxifin for 5 years and could not try to conceive during this time frame. He was the one that they spoke to about doing another cycle before she started Tamoxifin and he said it was okay but they had to move fast. He is still treatinh her, but said she only had to do Tamoxifin...no chemo nor radiation. She had already had her double mastectomy before the New Year if I'm not mistaken. Schoolcraft was not shown at all in this discussion or any discussion about doing another ER. They only showed them entering and leaving CCRM which is unusual. They usually show Schoocraft. I was a little confused because I thought I heard them say that this was the same Dr that treated Bill's father, and they then said that this Dr was highly recommended and he was located in Colorado. I thought that was strange since Bill and his family are from Chicago. The more I think about this...the more I think Sugar is right. Perhaps there never was a second ER at CCRM.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message