Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Trying again this cycle...

June 15 2012 at 10:01 AM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

I am taking clomid this cycle and a couple of days ago felt just so moody on it. Anyone experience this?

We went to retrieval last month and had only two eggs retrieved, but only one made it. We froze it at the 2pn stage by vitrification. The other egg was immature as I think the luveris LH does not work for me. I needed the menopur instead...we were trying something new (luveris) for me. Obviously, I'm like MIR and respond better with natural meds (like menopur), so maybe the clomid may work for me?

Worried about doing the clomid but trying it anyhow to see what happens. My linings are always less than stellar.

This cycle started as:

Right: 9.5mm+ and not sure if there were others (this ovary does not produce and surprised the lead was on this side)

Left: 9mm and 1-2 others smaller

Levels: FSH 9.0, E2 103 (E2 is high but did not do E2 priming this time out)

Meds: clomid days 2-6 and then possible Follistim and menopur for a couple of days.

Thoughts on freezing at 2pn stage again? My RE says blasts or 2pn for freezing (2pn before the spindles start forming). We were hoping to get a few to do a ZIFT cycle (so why the 2pn freezing). Been thinking if we do a natural IVF and then retrieve that follicle and add the others to it so my lining will be better - is this a good idea?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses