Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

I have

June 20 2012 at 9:19 PM
No score for this post
Tripplebe  (Login Tripplebe)

Response to OPK not working on Femara cycle

I've been on Femara with TI for a number of months now and I've been noticing delayed ovulation.

Prior to my lap in March I did two or three cycles of Femara/TI and my O day was delayed by two or three days. Not a problem because it was coming earlier then what was ideal anyway. I'd get maybe one day, of a two line OPK and the next day I would show a surge.

Since my Lap I've been noticing even longer drawn out cycles. Today is CD 19 and I've been seeing double opk lines for six days. The test line was finally darker then the control line last night but I tested again today and there is still a relatively dark test line. I don't know what the heck it going on but my CM is almost non-existent so that hasn't been the most reliable method for detecting O either.

I'm not much help but I find it interesting that what I was blaming my lap on, may actually be the femara.

This message has been edited by Tripplebe on Jun 21, 2012 12:31 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message