Did you not understandJune 21 2012 at 10:52 AM
No score for this post
|Old Friend (no login)|
Response to Re: I get the frustration BUT you were checked for it previously...
that it is possible that this is the first time it has shown up? Unless you get all your old b/w results, you have no way of knowing what was going on before this. What test exactly was run recently to make this diagnosis? And what was your result and the normal range for that test?
It is very common for women to have low RBC and iron levels on occasion due to AF. You definitely need to get more information before you assume that this was a long-term problem that was missed.
I mean this in the kindest way possible. I understand the feelings of anger, bitterness, and sadness dealing with all of this #%@#, but until you know that some doctor or doctors DID miss something important, you need to focus on determining if that is in fact the case.
- Re: Did you not understand - BabyDance on Jun 21, 12:38 PM
- Agree - BroodyHen on Jun 21, 6:25 PM
- Thanks BH - BabyDance on Jun 21, 7:51 PM
- did the b/w the REs have show low iron levels? - Anonymous on Jun 21, 9:19 PM
- I would think so, but I haven't seen it the bw the RE's have. - BabyDance on Jun 21, 9:30 PM
- Okay, I didn't realize from your earlier posts (m) - Old Friend on Jun 21, 8:14 PM
- Tx - Anonymous on Jun 21, 9:38 PM