Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Really? I was providing information..... I am sorry you are wrong

June 22 2012 at 3:36 PM
No score for this post
  (Login Roddyray)

Response to Laurel doesn't have vitrification

Dr. Angle has been doing Vitrification since 2005, when she became the lab director for Laurel in 2008 she began doing vitrification here as well. I am sorry if you are misinformed. As far as Live Birth's for over 45, those who carry to term are lucky and we applaud them. We are willing to work with anyone, yet we are also factual of their testing to assure they are well informed of the outcomes. My provision of educational link to Minimal Stimulation information was to provide a service not to open myself up for attack. If there is anyone else who would like factual information we are always willing and able to provide any resource information to anyone who wishes to obtain it. At times that information is on our site, other times it is on another site and we provide those links as well. It was my understanding that this board was one that requested information and an information share. That is all I did. I again am sorry that you have misinformation and you feel the need to attack someone who simply reached out to help someone. I have NO IDEA where the OP lives so to think that I was attempting to have them come to my practice is quite far off and would be selfish, that is something I am not. The information was provided in good faith. Best of luck to you and all that are on their personal journey! Rodney R. Craig PhD

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I called your clinic the begninng of 2012 - MIR on Jun 22, 3:45 PM
    1. Where MIR? - Jennifer on Jun 22, 4:09 PM
      1. NY has New Hope - Rodney on Jun 25, 1:19 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement