Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

yes (success ment)

June 22 2012 at 6:49 PM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to Consult with Dr. B.raverman and questions

you can definitely try naturally while on an immune protocol! i went to the b eer center for my work up, and found a host of problems (antiphospholipid syndrome - an immune clotting disorder, MTHFR and PAi1 - also clotting problems, thyroid numbers a little too high, high NK cells, high cytokines, low LAD, etc...). i have pretty much been on the full protocol including IVIG, steroids, baby aspirin, lovenox, synthroid... i have never done IUI or IVF, but i've done many natural and a few low-tech cycles and just found success on a femeral low-stim cycle after about 8 months of trying with the immune protocol. i wasn't doing the whole protocol at first, i just kept adding things when it wasn't working. i had 3 MCs in one year and then it took over a year and a half to get pregnant again. i assume i am older than you, i'm 43.5. i also added antibiotics into the mix. you might look into dr. t oth and antibiotic therapy and see if you think that might be a possible issue for you. according to him, pretty much everybody has chlamydia!

i am happy to answer any specific questions you might have, but i'm no expert. you should also check out the yahoo immune board if you haven't already, a lot of really good information there.

good luck!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement