Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

CCRM offers low stim now

June 23 2012 at 2:35 AM
No score for this post
MIR  (Login miraclex2)

Response to Thanks MIR ( kids ment)

I don't know the price tag, but given their unparalleled lab, I think it is worth a try if you can afford it. CCRM has one of the most amazing IVM results in the country, I see lots of people having their eggs matured at the CCRM lab successfully. If you cannot tolerate Clomid, then CCRM's low stim with injectables is probably the best money can buy.

In my opinion, you really go to an IVF clinic for the lab, you can copy and paste different protocols, there is really no trade secret, having gone through 9 rounds of IVF, I know myself when to add dose, when to cruise, when to trigger. However, one thing I definitely cannot replicate is the lab's ability to culture my embryos.

To evaluate the lab, I look at their blast formation rate for my age group. If patients of my age group have embryos dying left and right before making it to the freezing grade, that is a bad sign.

Alternatively, ORM also has a very strong lab since the director Dr. Hesla was a former co-Director at CCRM (I know a couple of 42/43 who found success there after blast transfer), but when I asked a year ago, they told me they didn't offer low stim.

Same as you, I will do mini for as long as my wallet allows me to, and now it is just a part of my daily routine.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement