success story (child ment.)June 24 2012 at 10:07 AM
No score for this post
|Adee (Login Adeedu)|
I'm caught up in life and have not visited here lately, but I must bring here the good news of my cousins:
My 45.5 y/o cousin's wife gave birth to a perfect and healthy baby after 5 years of TTC. It was the 13th IVF after a year of recess in trying.
They have two frozen embryos which they offered to me.
My doctor thinks that this may be allowed according to the Israeli law - so, we're going to start procedures in a month or so.
My hope is that it will not be to expensive and that the other members of the family will not object.
Wish you all success,
- Re: success story (child ment.) - DeeinNYC on Jun 24, 2012, 11:25 AM
- thanks for posting! - Jamie on Jun 24, 2012, 1:22 PM
- Nice! - BabyDance on Jun 24, 2012, 6:06 PM
- Hi Adee - sugar on Jun 25, 2012, 1:43 PM
- Welcome back - Antonialisa on Jun 25, 2012, 1:46 PM
- that's wonderful... - anne on Jun 25, 2012, 5:15 PM
- inspiring story! How nice of them to offer you embryos! - MIR on Jun 25, 2012, 7:04 PM
- Hello - DarriasD on Jun 25, 2012, 8:00 PM
- Thank you all for your warm welcoming - Adee on Jun 26, 2012, 3:29 AM