Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

thank you (children and DE)

June 25 2012 at 3:35 PM
No score for this post
  (Login desperate4no2)

Response to Hi AJC. (children and DE ment)

I love it! Thank you for sharing your story!

I am personally ready to just move on to DE, I have reached that desperate point of my previous fears/resistance being less powerful than my fear of never having another child. We could find the funds for another OE cycle and then DE, but we've spent so much already (literally shuddering at what we've spent) and I feel for me, it's getting to be financially too draining for us to keep going when the results over 2.5 years have been overwhelming evidence that I do not seem to have good quality eggs.

Did you do your DE cycle near you or did you have to travel? The thought of being local and sticking with my doctor is very tempting, but it seems so much less expensive to go to a frozen egg bank (but I literally know nothing about them, I only just opened my mind to this yesterday). I think that the guaranteed DE cycle at my clinic is 2x what an IVF cycle is. Does that sound right?

I am thrilled to hear that you found such sweet success. My close friend has a 2 mos old bundle of joy from a donor sperm/egg from a clinic in South Africa-wonderful!

I just need to decide to try and convince DH of this, or give it another go with OE and then move on to DE. The cost of doing both is staggering. I just keep telling myself that many people spend $$ on their kitchen remodels or new cars. I am instead choosing to embrace my tiny, unattractive kitchen and 10 year old car, I guess!

thank you again for your input!

This message has been edited by desperate4no2 on Jun 25, 2012 3:36 PM
This message has been edited by desperate4no2 on Jun 25, 2012 3:36 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement