Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Do you have $40K lying under your mattress?

June 26 2012 at 1:21 AM
No score for this post
MIR  (Login miraclex2)

Response to New here and rambling...another try w OE/DE? (many losses, child ment)

I know that CCRM has a pretty questionable reputation here, because most of us are DOR/high FSH/low AMH etc that are not welcome by the clinic, and frankly given our situation, it is just not the best price performance place to go.

However, since I saw a couple of 41yo successes there lately (all failures at other clinics before), I think you may be an excellent candidate for their treatment, and you may even qualify for their $40K/3-cycle money back guarantee program which is available to anybody up to 41 (the cycling date).

The successes I saw over there are all women with your profile, low FSH, high AFC/AMH, and honestly if you can go through 3 rounds retrieving ~60 eggs, it is almost impossible to not find ONE normal at your age. Dr. S used to ultra high stim or high stim, but his latest protocols are quite mellow and I think he realized that high stim is more hazardous for our age group. CCS is the least disruptive way of genetic screening. They take one cell from your blast, and freeze it. Your blast only goes through freeze/thaw once.

If you can come up with $40K and qualify for that program, I think you are pretty golden there, but you need to hurry before you hit 42.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Do you have $40K lying under your mattress? - Anonymous on Jun 26, 2:22 PM
    1. since it is a refund package, I think you should just hurry - MIR on Jun 26, 4:37 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement