Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Yes, it's staggered IVF (BFN mentioned)

June 26 2012 at 4:22 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)

Response to Re: June cycle results = no CGH normal

Hello & welcome to the boards! I'm sorry about your CGH results - that just totally bites. Unfortunately, I can relate.

Yes, I'm doing staggered IVF for multiple cycles with vitrification at SIRM. They call it embryo banking.

So far I've done 9 retrieval cycles total. 3 of the cycles gave me CGH normal embryos and one gave me an "inconclusive." On the flip side, that means 6 of my cycles had zero normals.

I transferred 2 of my precious normals together last Fall and got a BFN. After that, we diagnosed a lining issue (lack of Beta-3 integrins). Before my next FET, I'll be treated with depot lupron & also incorporate an immune protocol, just in case.

So I currently have one CGH normal and one inconclusive on ice and I'm trying to find one more normal before FET.

Previous to my last cycle, I was pooling my test results and receiving them in aggregate at the end of every 3rd cycle. This was less expensive (and there was a better chance of a normal in each 3-cycle embryo bunch, so fewer dissapointing phone calls). But this process is dragging on so long, that I've decided to go just one cycle at a time now and get the CGH results after each cycle. I really hated hearing I had no normals last cycle, but I'm hoping there's another good one in there somewhere!

I'm climbing back in the stirrups for another retrieval cycle (#10) in July.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Above was from me, not anon - TenaciousB on Jun 26, 4:23 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement