Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

question about trigger

June 26 2012 at 5:07 PM
No score for this post
anne  (no login)

hi all, i triggered myself i believe it was over 2 weeks ago; i had been taking estrogen patches every other day up to that point. i felt a little cramping and then i saw a faint line onthe cbfm a couple days later so i went ahead and triggered 10k since i had so many left over and wanted to use them up. that was the 9th.

anyway, i have not used any progesterone except for 1 night. i just figured i would start all over once AF showed. but AF hasn't shown. does that mean that because i didn't build up a lining there's nothing to shed?

pretty sure i'm not pg since i've started getting warm flushes; it doesn't help that the temp is in the 100's right now.

any thoughts?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses