Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Hi

June 30 2012 at 4:36 PM
No score for this post
alima  (Login alima1)

Response to Lots of questions - MINI /ivf and Dominion

I don't recall but weren't you successful on a natural cycle a year or so ago? If I am thinking of the same person, why wouldn't you try naturally again with just monitoring and TI? If you have to do IVF, then I would consult with Dominion Fertility, but my understanding is that they do primarily natural cycles and go after the one egg that you would normally get that cycle. If you are in your 30's they have a good success rate. If you are close to 40, or over 40, then in order to get more eggs, I would try a mini IVF. Both Ch.eck and Ne.w Ho.pe do mini IVFs. Ne.w Ho.pe just raised their prices for new patients, so in my opinion, it isn't worth doing a mini IVF there, so I would suggest going with Ch.eck. I don't think it hurts to talk to Dominion to get their view on the protocol however. I have worked with both Ch.eck and Ne.w Ho.pe so let me know if you have any further questions.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses