Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

my personal belief is that

July 1 2012 at 5:07 PM
No score for this post
Jamie  (no login)

Response to Freaking Out. Help Please Highest FSH (OE, DE ment)

It is not over for you. 23 is higher than normal, but it's not 40 or 60. Mine was 20.5 and things still turned out okay. FSH has not been found to be a predictor of egg quality (unless it's so high that you are menopausal). There have been several studies posted on the white board that show this.

Since you mentioned spending money, IMO the biggest hurdle is going to be your age. You are almost 42, right? Unfortunately the odds are lower at our age. If you proceed with your cycle understand that you are spending this money to take a chance. Since you are doing natural or mini cycles, you are probably going to need to do several to get a decent chance at a good embryo (although if after a couple you don't get any good embryos that will be telling). If I were you I would just hang in there for now, give this cycle a try, and see what happens. You may produce a beautiful blast with this one egg. Again, though, no one can really make this decision but you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Don't give up hope (preg ment) - Jillian on Jul 2, 2:58 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement