Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

What to do? Hold off Ovulation or speed up AF?

July 2 2012 at 2:30 PM
No score for this post
ActingLoud  (no login)

I will be a full CD1 tommorow - or count today - either one. I will be out of town though CD12-19, w/o DH.

In the past 2-3 months, tracking looks like ovulation has been CD19/20/21 - I have PCOS so I usually need meds to ovulate at all - so do I skip meds and just start progesterone on say CD 7/14 so I can hurry up AF for when I get back or what?

I have been medicated in someway for most of the last 14 months and its against my religion to waste a cycle, but I have not been monitored all cycles and I bet there are cysts.

How/what can i do to either delay O with meds or speed up AF so I can start the next cycle before 28 days?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement