Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Dr Davis (DE OE failure mentioned)

July 4 2012 at 8:43 AM
No score for this post
  (Login Jennifer1970nyc)

Hi All,

So my 42nd birthday is looming (July 10) and that has me down already. Then yesterday Dr Davis called to say there is one more protocol (ultra low dose (75 menopur) we can try but after that.... (Im simultaneously cycling natural with Dr Zhang this month because Cornell's lab is closed) Dr Davis gave me the DE speech and basically said if this doesn't work he's out of ideas. Im starting to get to the point where I feel like there is no hope of conceiving with my OE. Im really down. Ive started drinking coffee, wine etc... and not just a little bit. It seems everyone has a story of a friend who got pregnant at 40- something. But no one ever talks about the rest of us who didn't' Im feeling so hopeless and such a loss of not having my own genetic child. Every woman i see in the street between 20-35 I get angry at because she is young enough to have her own child. It seems unfair that I didn't find my partner and my own financial stability until later on...needless to say Im feeling very sorry for myself. I know this is unproductive... but it SUCKS!

Anyway Im rambling, just sharing some feelings...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses