Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Not age as much as health

July 5 2012 at 9:01 AM
No score for this post
DeenNYC  (no login)

Response to does anyone worry about their age?

No, I don't worry about my age all that much. I do think sometimes think about how old I will be when my child reaches High school, college, when they get married, will I ever meet my grand-babies, etc. Truthfully however, I'm more concerned about getting myself in shape physically and being healthy as I want to be here to witness all of those things and I want to be here for my child/children. I'm going to have make some real changes as I want to be as energetic and youthful as possible when my child/children arrive wink.gif

As for knowing REAL women our age with babies...let's see, I have three friends my age..two older, that had babies naturally at 44 (two I know for sure were natural.) I have another friend that will deliver her IVF baby at 44 in a few short days. I have a 46 year old friend that adopted a now two year old baby two years ago. Can't forget about my best male friend who is 46 has a two year old. I have been to more baby showers and kiddie birthday parties as of late than I can shake a stick at. People are doing it in their forties. You can too wink.gif Good luck.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message