Lily,July 14 2012 at 9:05 PM
No score for this post
|DarriasD (Login darrias)|
Response to I am the one who posted above. (no content)
I too have HPHC. Im not sure if anyone can tell you whether or not they will find your previous FSH. If you use the same doctor/health care provider, and they have access to the records, I cant imagine that they wont see it. However, I dont know what there policy is. I do know with HPHC HMO, there is a caveat (although Im not sure if it is just for over 42 or not) that you have to have evidence of response to stimulation ie producing a specified number of follicles at a minimum size. If you have a different version of HPHC the requirements could be different.
I am in Boston as well. Would be good to keep in touch if you are in the city (or close).
- DarriasD - lilyBoston on Jul 14, 10:35 PM
- Lily - DarriasD on Jul 14, 11:40 PM
- DarriasD - LilyBoston on Jul 15, 10:56 AM
- Lily - DarriasD on Jul 16, 12:56 AM
- DarriasD - LilyBoston on Jul 17, 12:17 PM
- HPHC only cares about the most recent CCCT - LilyBoston on Jul 18, 12:23 PM
- Lily - DarriasD on Jul 21, 10:25 AM
- DarriasD - LilyBoston on Jul 21, 11:07 PM
- Preconditional situation - LilyBoston on Jul 23, 10:46 AM