desperate for advice ya'll.July 17 2012 at 7:01 PM
No score for this post
|anne (no login)|
son of a b****, my husband is in another state and i am showing that i am either about to ov or else i just have. i haven't been keeping track really since he's gone and i am busy with getting ready for the move. i haven't had af in months.
it never fails that the minute i stop keeping track i ov!!!
should i try to hold it off? i have some leftover ganirelix. i'm flying out to see him this weekend will ganirelix put it off until friday?
- No would not use it - Kim on Jul 17, 7:39 PM
- bummer... - anne on Jul 17, 7:55 PM
- What test is showing this? - BabyDance on Jul 17, 8:06 PM
- it's the cbfm - anne on Jul 17, 9:37 PM
- Ok, well if you can see him in the next day or two.. - BD on Jul 17, 10:50 PM
- It would not hold off the surge until the w/e is why I said don't take it.... - Kim on Jul 18, 9:57 AM
- thanks for the input - anne on Jul 19, 12:27 AM
- I saw your response below (DE mentioned) - Antonialisa on Jul 19, 9:42 PM
- awww! - anne on Jul 28, 3:25 AM