Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: HELP! NEED ADVICE ON UPCOMING IVF AND RE CHOICE

July 20 2012 at 3:59 PM
No score for this post
di_nyc  (Login di_nyc)

Response to HELP! NEED ADVICE ON UPCOMING IVF AND RE CHOICE

You might want to consider trying a low stim/EZ-IVF cycle first to save money--if the results are encouraging you can do a 3 cycle package somewhere that specializes in that and get more chances at success before you hit the cap on your insurance, without having to put your body and wallet through a high stim cycle... and if it doesn't work then you can move on to a high stim protocol. I tried high stim first and wasted like $7-8,000 on meds for a cycle that was a complete failure before moving on to low stim, which has produced much better results for me. The reasons for my trying high stim first made sense, but now of course I can't help wishing I had tried it the other way around! Hopefully you'll have better luck with whatever you decide.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement