Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

OP - THANK YOU ALL. (BFP ment'd)

July 24 2012 at 3:45 PM
No score for this post
Liz Portland OR  (no login)

Response to Freaking out - BFP Mentioned

Mini update - I called my regular OB/GYN office this weekend to get a script for Progesterone - I spoke w/ the Dr on call & she said I didn't t need it since I conceived naturally.
That sometimes those infertility doctors play "Voo Doo Medicine". I just hung up on her. Called yesterday & my Dr called in a script for progesterone.
Just went for a Beta this AM.

Haven't told my husband yet waiting on the Beta. Curious about my beta - I haven't even really followed my cycle so I am not sure how far along I am & I totally realize how much higher the MC rate is.
Deep breaths...

Ladies I wanted you to know that I did debate posting on here about the BFP - since it was always bittersweet to read about them then when I was TTC - but I did like to hear the examples of women not really trying, drinking alcohol - when they were not all consumed w/ TTC & not really focused on conceiving when it does actually happen... Makes you realize there really is not one right approach to this painful journey... which isn't necessarily fair, but it would help me keep it in focus if I wasn't doing wheat grass shots every day and acupuncture ever night & not working out etc... not to beat myself up that I wasn't doing everything humanly possible to get a BFP.

I really love & appreciate all of the words & support I receive from these boards.

I will sign off with my old sign off - I almost forgot it...

Love + Babydust to us all,
Liz

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses