NK killer cells questionJuly 26 2012 at 12:02 AM
No score for this post
|beetle21 (no login)|
Anyone on this board been diagnoised with any NK killer cells, or any immune problems. I would like to know what raised the alarm bells that you may have something like NK KIller cells or any immune stuff, or where you just being cautious and leaving no stone unturned and discovered the problem by simply checking.
I am just wondering if its something I should look into while I have been spending a fortune on IVF's?
thank you in advance.
- Re: NK killer cells question - Kim on Jul 26, 9:32 AM
- thanks kim - misc ment - beetle21 on Jul 26, 9:51 PM
- Re: thanks kim - misc ment - Kim on Jul 27, 10:45 AM
- vaccinations, autoimmune disease, immunocompromised (miscarr mentioned) - LAFlinesRNTfunny on Jul 27, 4:18 AM
- Thanks LA!!! - beetle21 on Jul 28, 11:53 PM
- hypothyroid-ism - beetle21 on Jul 30, 2:58 PM
- Hypothyroidism - LAFlinesRNTfunny on Jul 31, 7:15 AM
- i've got 'em (preg & MC ment) - BroodyHen on Aug 1, 10:47 AM
- thanks all - beetle21 on Aug 3, 7:27 PM
- broody hen ( preg/child ment) - beetle21 on Aug 3, 8:56 PM
- no (preg/MC ment) - BroodyHen on Aug 21, 4:57 PM
- Hey - LAFlinesRNTfunny on Aug 10, 11:51 AM