Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Re: child ment.

August 2 2012 at 12:17 PM
No score for this post
BroodyHen  (no login)

Response to child ment.

i'm doing pretty well, thanks. already at 12 weeks! hanging in there and trying to stay relaxed about it all...

so, i don't know anything about the 4G allele. i also don't know what the treatment is for the low t-cells. i guess you'll find out tomorrow...! i believe they like your TSH to be under 2, so yours is looking pretty high and they'll put you on synthroid. i'm on it and its been no big deal for me. interesting about a possible relationship between TSH, FSH, and E2. i have no idea.

i didn't talk to st.ricker about group b. it wasn't in my mind when i was doing the immune testing. but later, when i started to think it might be a factor, i called his office and asked if he would prescribe antibiotics for me. he said no - he doesn't seem to believe in it and wouldn't do it. i was disappointed, i know he knows dr. t.oth and they have a lot of patients in common. and yes, ultimately DH and i took the same courses of antibiotics together to prevent the possibility of spreading anything back and forth. anyway, i would definitely ask him and i'm interested in what he has to say.

i know how hard it is to wait out a cycle, but just remember that the treatment will hopefully increase your odds, so its worth the wait.

i should forewarn you that st.ricker is pretty no-nonsense and almost comes across as rude and uncaring. he kinda rushed me a little during our 1 hour consult, and i had to stand firm -- i paid for an hour i was going to use it! good luck with the consult and keep us posted...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Child and preg. ment. - Kim on Aug 2, 12:26 PM
    1. Ok, here is what Dr. S said on the imm.u.ne te.sting.. - Kim on Aug 3, 12:59 PM
      1. great! - BroodyHen on Aug 9, 7:08 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement