Opinions neededAugust 7 2012 at 3:20 PM
No score for this post
|Tripplebe (Login Tripplebe)|
I went in today for a CD2 baseline ultrasound and bloodwork. Results came back with a 9mm follicle on my left ovary and a 3 & 4 mm on my right. Bloodwork came back as fsh=14, e2=32. I didn't do any form of suppression prior to this cycle.
I was so hoping all my follicles would be below 6-7mm, so that I would have more even growth and go into retrievel with a better chance of having more then one mature. I really hate going through this process for only one egg when I ovulatre fine on my own.
Do you think it's any benefit to skipping this cycle and take the estinyl or estrace and try again next month?
FWIW, last ivf my fsh was 8, e2=32 AFC 3. Retrieved 4, only one mature enough to fertilize, transferred one. bfn.
- That's a hard one - Kim on Aug 7, 3:47 PM
- opinions - Mrs. McIrish on Aug 7, 7:01 PM
- depends - K on Aug 7, 7:42 PM
- If it looked - Tripplebe on Aug 8, 10:40 AM
- update - Tripplebe on Aug 7, 10:54 PM
- Re: update - Kim on Aug 8, 7:22 AM
- I take it back - Kim on Aug 8, 7:30 AM
- Re: I take it back - Tripplebe on Aug 8, 8:59 AM
- Are you at - Kim on Aug 8, 9:37 AM
- Re: Are you at - Kim on Aug 8, 9:42 AM
- yes, that is where I am at. - Tripplebe on Aug 8, 10:33 AM
- Re: yes, that is where I am at. - Kim on Aug 8, 12:08 PM
- Re: yes, that is where I am at. - Kim on Aug 8, 12:10 PM
- update - Mrs.McIrish on Aug 8, 1:29 PM
- Not sure Dr. C is correct (child ment.) - Kim on Aug 8, 3:55 PM