If it looked like I had a good chance at two mature going into retrievel I would definitely stick it out. After my call with the nurse last night she said I had a 9 and 5mm and a couple smaller ones. Those are close enough together I'd consider moving forward, or at least see what the next ultrasound shows but I didn't start meds last night so I'm afraid the smaller ones might start receeding already. That happened last time. I had 2 10mm on cd 2, but the tech put it in as centimeters and the nurses read them as 1.0mm. When the nurse called and gave me the size I tried to explain this must be an error. The nurse wouldn't take my word that the tech said there was two 10's. By the time I went back for my ultrasound I had a 14 and 7.
I am waiting for a callback now from one of the RE's. Hoping she will make me feel better about holding off.