Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

If it looked

August 8 2012 at 10:40 AM
No score for this post
Tripplebe  (Login Tripplebe)

Response to depends

If it looked like I had a good chance at two mature going into retrievel I would definitely stick it out. After my call with the nurse last night she said I had a 9 and 5mm and a couple smaller ones. Those are close enough together I'd consider moving forward, or at least see what the next ultrasound shows but I didn't start meds last night so I'm afraid the smaller ones might start receeding already. That happened last time. I had 2 10mm on cd 2, but the tech put it in as centimeters and the nurses read them as 1.0mm. When the nurse called and gave me the size I tried to explain this must be an error. The nurse wouldn't take my word that the tech said there was two 10's. By the time I went back for my ultrasound I had a 14 and 7.

I am waiting for a callback now from one of the RE's. Hoping she will make me feel better about holding off.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement