Seeing red I'm so mad! (vent)August 10 2012 at 6:28 PM
No score for this post
|Tripplebe (Login Tripplebe)|
As and out-of-town patient I went to get blood work and ultraounds locally. I researched the centers on pricing and made it very clear that I needed stat results and that they could provide them. I then chose the best place based on locality and price.
I went in on Tuesday for bloodwork and ultrasounds and my bloodwork was faxed to my house by 2pm. The ultasound took longer but eventually made it to Coo.per around 5pm.
So today I went back to the same centers to get bloodwork and ultrasounds. This evening the nurse calls to tell me that the lab says it will be 2-3 days until my bloodwork is in!
On top of that the ultrasound tech told me I had a 10,7 on my left ovary and a two 5's and a 3mm on my right. Best response ever and I'm not even on stims yet. What does the radiologist report to Coo.per say... I have one 10.5 follicle. What the hell?!?
So now I'm being told not to start meds and try and find another place tomorrow morning to get actual "STAT" bloodwork. FML
- UGH - Mrs. McIrish on Aug 10, 7:28 PM
- Thanks McIrish - Tripplebe on Aug 10, 7:50 PM
- I've had days like that - Antonialisa on Aug 10, 9:31 PM
- Oh Boy...been there done that !!! - Kim on Aug 10, 9:44 PM
- oh good heavens - Jamie on Aug 10, 10:49 PM
- OOT - not even found a place yet - ActingLoud on Aug 14, 9:56 AM