shocked (pg and losses ment)August 15 2012 at 12:10 AM
No score for this post
|ajc (no login)|
Hi, I'm 41.9 at this point and have been ttc no 2 for 3 years. Miraculously, we got pg naturally this cycle (I have only been pg naturally once in 6 years of no bc and ttc--which resulted in my first m/c) so we are shocked. After 10? rounds of clomid, 2 fresh and one frozen IVF and still no second baby, this is just shocking to think that my body actually got it together enough to implant on it's own.
However, I have also had 5 losses and this beta seems too low to me. I'm around 5 weeks and a 330 beta doesn't seem too hot. I have the second one to do tomorrow so that will give us more info.
On a positive note, I have 3 close friends who went through IF hell and had 'surprise' babies when they least expected it. I just don't think that will be me, based on my history. I am happy to think that my body (finally!) tried at least, but as you can imagine, I'm very very guarded about the outcome of this (however, had my first beta been stellar, maybe I would have had a better attitude!)
I figure that I can just proceed with our previous plans of one more round OE and then DE. I wish I could will it into a healthy pg but my odds are not great (in addition to 5 previous losses, on my last IVF we had 10/10 abnormal CGH embryos). I just wanted to talk about it, thanks for "listening"...
- Keeping fingers crossed for you! - Raindrops1 on Aug 15, 12:56 AM
- Congrats - summerwind03 on Aug 15, 5:43 PM
- thanks - ajc on Aug 16, 12:16 AM
- Re: thanks - Erika on Aug 17, 12:07 PM
- Re: thanks - ajc on Aug 17, 6:48 PM
- FX here too!! - DeeinNYC on Aug 17, 12:28 PM
- thanks! - ajc on Aug 17, 1:02 PM
- Re: thanks! - Anonymous on Aug 18, 9:09 PM
- Re: thanks! - thanks! on Aug 20, 2:47 PM
- U R a STAR - darrias on Aug 20, 4:43 PM