Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Time between trigger to retrieval

August 18 2012 at 11:27 AM
No score for this post
Tripplebe  (Login Tripplebe)

Has anyone else been told to do a 33 hour retrieval? Just wondering if this is an AMA thing.

Yesterday the nurse called and instructed me to do a 33 hour retrievel. Then she says, "have you been known to ovulate before retrieval" My response was, "no, I've never had that problem." She then said "we will stick with that"

I triggered last night to do a 33hr retrieval but after googling this morning, I think I should have given myself more time. From what I read, the last few hours of egg maturation is very important and an egg retrieval should be done between 34-36hours.

If anything I tend to have immature eggs. I'm just freaking out that I won't get as many mature eggs as I had hoped.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. My clinic scheduled 36 hour retrievals. - Raindrops1 on Aug 18, 12:51 PM
    1. How big was your largest follicle? - Tripplebe on Aug 18, 7:02 PM
      1. Yes, that explains it. - Raindrops1 on Aug 18, 8:55 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement