Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Do you think my suppression check results could mean trouble ahead??

September 5 2012 at 8:36 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)

Hi Ladies:

Had my 1st suppression check this morning after almost two months of BCP's and have one follicle measuring 10 mm and one at 11. My progesterone level was normal although I'm not aware of the value. I started on Progesterone only BCP's with SRM around the 4th of July and then changed to Estrodiol/desogestrel BCP about 2 weeks ago with ORM. Last AF was June 29th!! Dr. Hesla wants to delay my stim another week to try and shrink both follicles. I was afraid of this based on my high Day 3 E2 levels back in January (E2 = 78). Maybe they're unrelated and you all can set me straight. My concern now is that I'm going to produce few eggs or even worse experience a cancelled cycle. Am I worrying for nothing??

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Holly, are you going high stim or low? - Kiwichick on Sep 6, 12:00 AM
    1. I'm going High Stim; Haven't started protocol yet; Tech only measured biggest follicles - Holly on Sep 6, 10:10 AM
      1. Yeah, the big issue is what's the gap - Kiwichick on Sep 7, 5:21 PM
        1. Do you think the BCP's I'm on aren't strong enought to suppress my cycle? - Holly on Sep 8, 10:44 AM
          1. Gosh, I really don't know - Kiwichick on Sep 10, 4:27 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement