No blastsSeptember 5 2012 at 9:00 PM
No score for this post
|LadyG (no login)|
It's day 6 and there is one embryo they are holding until tomorrow in case it does something. The other three didn't make it.
I'm debating whether it is worth cycling at Life for mini-ivf. Their success is intriguing, but given DH translocation issues, we need lots of eggs in the hope of finding both the golden egg and sperm. I'm exhausted from constantly going over it in my head - to cycle again, try DE (still not there) or just call it a day.
- (((hugs))) - Kiwichick on Sep 5, 11:59 PM
- So sorry LadyG - Sara Q (from the other board) on Sep 6, 12:30 AM
- Hugs! Here is the calculation - MIR on Sep 6, 12:56 AM
- Sorry, Lady G. (DE mentioned) - BabyDance on Sep 6, 12:45 PM
- Sorry LadyG! - Kim on Sep 6, 2:01 PM
- I am so sorry, Lady G - PhoebeMass on Sep 6, 4:37 PM