Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Wow!
    • (Login krgh)
      Posted Aug 11, 2011 12:15 PM

Unbelievable! I get so ticked off at these docs calling the RE's who think outside the box quacks. They are the ones without the skills or motivation to try and work with the more challenging patients, not the ones they call quacks.

I do plan to write my two local RE's letters when I am finished with this whole process, one way or another. Their clinic screwed up a number of my attempts with Cooper with their supposed monitoring. I think it was incompetence and lack of care rather than sabotoge, but I will never forgive them. It took me so long to figure out how to work around their shortcomings that I've likely missed my opportunity. But I will write them when it is all over.

By the way, I mentioned what you did to my DH last night and he loved it!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)