Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Update on Bleeding
    • DeeinNYC (no login)
      Posted Sep 8, 2011 6:37 PM

All I can say ladies is...always trust your intuition. Bottom line, I have a huge blood clot in my uterus and will have a hysterocopy tomorrow morning. Unreal. The Gyno said it was likely due to stress and could not be so bothered to do another u/s because in her words..it would show nothing since I had just had one last week and a saline u/s about 3-4 weeks earlier!! The background is in a thread below. Long story short..I am still bleeding as of today...day 5 of this bleeding after my period ended. Dr. T will clean out the area tomorrow and see what is going on. He asked me if I had taken a pregnancy test.I had not because I had my period and didn't think I could be pregnant. Did one when I got home...BFN.

Anyway, he first examined the cervix and vagina and found that neither was the source of the bleeding. He then did an u/s and found the clot. He said that the clot could be the result of a embryo that did not implant properly, a fibroid although I don't have any inside of my uterus or something else. I feel soooo much better now knowing the source of the blood instead of imiagining the worse. I just got so scared yesterday when a huge amount of clotted blood and material expelled.

I also told him about the bad SHG and all of the blood I loss then and the nurse remembered it as well. It seems the other Dr. used an instrument whose name I forget which can cause damamge to the uterus according to Dr. T. Ay, yay...yay. He doesn't think it's anything awful...but he will not know until he takes a look. He said my planned IVF cycle can still go off as planned or may have to be delayed...it depends what he finds. Thanks ladies for giving me support through this. Much appreciated.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)