Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • My experience after 5 cycles and numerous consults
    • (Login miraclex2)
      Posted Sep 22, 2011 12:30 PM

I spent a lot of time doing consults around the country, if there is a famous doctor, I sent in the medical records, do the whole blood panel test, and then phone consult, because really it doesn't cost that much to get more insight on their protocols.

The fact is, the only thing that matters in IVF is the lab. The rest is all throwing the darts on the wall. I have had the top REs prescribing me pretty much the SAME protocol down to the Ts and I implemented it with my RE, and had I gone to any other clinic, would have been a bust if done in the same month, even if at CCRM's lab. For those who do generate good eggs in a certain month, then lab will make a big difference. Otherwise, it is all luck. Even the REs admitted to me that luck is a very big part of IVF.

Therefore, if you need to play with the limited resources, the best way is to do as many cycles as possible, to throw as many darts on the wall as possible. If I had all the money in the world, I would camp out at CCRM doing mini-IVF (obviously they are offering low stim too, but at a full blown price).
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement