Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I have heard similar
    • Tracy (Login kittygirltx)
      Posted Feb 12, 2012 11:56 PM

Things from several other women about Dr. Surrey. I have never met with him myself. I actually have a friend that switched from him to Danzer. Apparently they are like night and day when it comes to bedside manner. I really do love Danzer. Save yourself the expensive chat unless you are ready to switch to SCRC right now. They do have a great lab, but I wish they had more reasonable prices. It would be great if they started a natural IVF program with prices similar to Cooper.....but there has been no sign of that in the time I have been there. I really don't think they have an antral count cut off. I'm trying to do an IUI this month and have 7 antrals...but as of CD 10, they were all still small. So frustrating! I go back on Tuesday and if no major growth I'm going to have to cancel. Each month is such a darn crap shoot. Hang in there.

xoxo, Tracy
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)