Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Don't leave...we are in similar situation RE age and response
    • Kim (no login)
      Posted Mar 13, 2012 12:50 PM

Was hoping you would stick around for a little while longer while I attempt my last IVF attempt? Anyway, had a phone consult with Dr. Sher a year ago. He is very well versed on things and will push for immunilogical testing and higher doses of meds for high FSH. Although think his protocols have some estrogen priming in the first few days then starting high dose meds for a couple days then lowering the meds quite a bit. Thinking starting at 750iu per day dropping to 450iu per day to trigger. Protocol along these lines. A friend at 38 with normal FSH had luck at one of his clinics in Dallas and she had only 6 eggs retrieved at these high doses and only 3 blast put back (which is great) but only one took.

I think he is ok. Have you thought about ZIFT? I'm trying to get to a retrieval of 3-5 eggs then transfer back the next day so to improve quality. I had a CP in December with 4 day 3 embies put back. Santa Monica Fertility doc does this procedure quite often, so he is a good guy to talk to. He says that ZIFT improves 40+ chances quite a bit. But with high FSH he cannot promise the same stats.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement