Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor
You did retrieve a lot of eggs so I am hopeful you will receive a lot on this next cycle too. I haven't given up on your little frozen embryos. Even though they were not graded all that great they did make it to blast My clinic told me they have seen some beautiful babies come from some not so great looking embryos.
If you are up for spending the money again then doing another fresh cycle might be a good idea. Then go from there. I would just hope if you want a baby no matter what that you will still be able to have DE as a backup option. But if you really want to try one more time with your OE, which it sure sounds like you do, then you need to finish that path first.
I don't have any great advice as to which path you should choose. We paid for two OE IVF cycles before moving on to DE so I know how expensive it is. But I don't regret trying. And only you and your DH can decide what the dollar amount is you are willing to spend.