Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: yes, certainly
    • (no login)
      Posted Mar 26, 2012 8:26 AM

I should have been more clear in my language as I see now.

But my original point is still made that there WERE options for me as long ago as when I was 38 and as recently as a year ago and yet nothing was provided.

I think that the whole industry of fertility is wrought with such ethical and moral dilemmas that I do NOT blame a mere ob-gyn for NOT being more proactive in pushing options as we age out of our child bearing years BUT by the same token, we are pushed into using birth control well into menopause which very clearly sends an overt message that child producing is still very much an option, even if in reality, statistically it is not.

I wish NOTHING but happiness for all the ladies on the board. I hope that perhaps my pot stirring has caused SOME to see that there are options not being presented in all areas of women's health care not just fertility and again my hat is off to all who have walked down this long road.

Peace.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)