Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Here is an inspirational example that you need
    • (Login miraclex2)
      Posted Jun 19, 2012 6:16 PM

A friend of my mini-IVF cycle buddy at New Hope did banking from 43-45 (pretty much your age). NHFC back then didn't offer genetic testing for AMAs, so she just banked and banked and banked. She started transfer at 46, and after going through NINE blasts (and multiple miscarriages), she found success at 48.

Your age is very similar to hers and so is your fertility profile, from what I read. The good thing is you've already found a normal. The next normal is a backup. I think she was able to accomplish it because she just kept at it, because once you break the momentum, it is very hard for people of our age to gather all that drive and energy to move ahead any more.

Sometimes I feel a bit tired, and impatient because this whole thing is going to take so long. But during my down moments, I always think about that lady that persisted till she was 48, and I feel energized all over again.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)