Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: One thing stands out to me...(DE's mtd)
    • (Login desperate4no2)
      Posted Jun 25, 2012 6:14 PM

Thank you for your response--all this "talking" is really helping me process!

I didn't clarify that my IVF #1 was only PGD testing so that was only the top 9 abnormalities, whereas the CGH report for IVF #2 showed that I had 9 out of 10 complex abnormal plus the one with just one missing chromosome (the best of a bad lot-haha). We did antagon protocol again this time -bravelle + menopur +ganirelix, dex, aspirin, lovenox (is that it??) plus he added doxycycline for 10 days and probiotics, which we didn't do last time. I read on some msg board that Dr. Sher wrote that he didn't like Bravelle/Menopur so now that has got my head spinning if I do OE again, will switching to gonal f etc..make a difference..?

Yes, we have had all the immunology testing done. I thought I would have had something along those lines, but all the crazy amounts of testing came out within normal range--The DQ alpha match came out okay, too. I do have hashimoto's which my acupuncturist thinks could be more of a problem, but Dr Zouves is saying it's egg quality, and is treating me with intralipids/doxy/dex etc as though I do have other issues so my bases are covered, so to speak.

I just can't fathom how I have produced so many eggs over the years/treatments and none of them are normal?? He said it is like a high sperm count man with low?no? morphology. That makes sense. He was pretty grave about future prognosis for my eggs, but the fact that he didn't shut the door in my face as far as another try, makes me consider it (plus DH would like to use OE), but if I can resolve the cost in my head (of OE plus having DE as a contingency plan) then I may give it another go. My heart is saying cut to the chase, but there is a little, tiny inkling in me that is wondering...

I wonder if my protocol would change if we did it again--little LH you mentioned etc..I need to learn more about DE as well. I have scheduled that consult with them already for next week.

Thanks for responding..I so appreciate the input.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)