Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Nasty clomid
    • Kim (no login)
      Posted Jul 31, 2012 3:35 PM

You know I was thinking that the 50mg of clomid taken on days 5-9 did not much for me than to mess with my cycles years ago. I think the timing of the clomid based on my short cycles was a poor idea for me. I should have been taking it earlier in my cycle like day 2 or 3 to start but I trusted my GYN and she said not to take earlier as I could get more than one follicle. Yeesh I should have know that was ok to have more than one-lol! I had just stopped BF'ding a few months earlier and wanted to kick start my O just in case I had not been and was anxious to TTC.

So I think the dosage too might be a factor...the 100mg seemed to work for me in trying it with monitoring on my last cycle. Really the combo of timing (days 2-6) and the 100mg seemed to do ok for me. Not sure if that helps you might, but maybe the clomid could work for you is what I am saying.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)