Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Opinions needed
    • Tripplebe (Login Tripplebe)
      Posted Aug 7, 2012 3:20 PM

I went in today for a CD2 baseline ultrasound and bloodwork. Results came back with a 9mm follicle on my left ovary and a 3 & 4 mm on my right. Bloodwork came back as fsh=14, e2=32. I didn't do any form of suppression prior to this cycle.

I was so hoping all my follicles would be below 6-7mm, so that I would have more even growth and go into retrievel with a better chance of having more then one mature. I really hate going through this process for only one egg when I ovulatre fine on my own.

Do you think it's any benefit to skipping this cycle and take the estinyl or estrace and try again next month?

FWIW, last ivf my fsh was 8, e2=32 AFC 3. Retrieved 4, only one mature enough to fertilize, transferred one. bfn.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)