Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Women Over 40 With High FSH

This is a special home for women with High FSH and over the age of 40 to discuss our special and unique concerns. I hope that some how some way we can beat the odds and have our miracle babies! Welcome everyone! Good luck to all in the 2ww!!! Finally, welcome to all our new friends! The following are links to other helpful and informative boards here on network54:
New High FSH Board , Looking To Be A Mom Thru Egg Donation , Adoption Board , Secondary High FSH TTC , New Pregnant Despite High FSH , Pregnant Despite High FSH Archives , Pregnancy and Parenting after DE IVF , Parenting School Age Children , High FSH Playgroup , High FSH And Recurrent Miscarriage , Immune Problems and Fertility ,
Single Mothers By Choice , High FSH Off Topic , High FSH Success Board and Over 40 High FSH Chat Room,
Friends Helping Friends, List of commonly used Acronyms.

Not logged in | Login | Create Account
SearchReturn to Index  
Search for    Sort by Match  Date
BFN and OTD View Thread on Feb 12, 2017 10:15 PM
  by 6dp5dt.". They've moved my OTD to this Thursday where I will be 9dp5dt or 14dpo. They said they will let me cycle again. My AF is due this Friday. From having seen the timeline, my embryo should have completed implantation by now. I don't understand
Over 40 Timeline Successes View Thread on Feb 4, 2017 2:21 PM
 I forgot that there used to be a running thread of success stories here. It has not been updated in a very long time, but if you found success the intent was to copy/paste the thread, add your success story, and repost. I am posting it here, and when
Posting early success story (BFP ment, child ment) View Thread on May 17, 2016 5:06 PM
  - FSH 37.5, zero AFC, and I am at the end stage of perimenopause with no natural ovulation since last July. The timeline of my fertility journey: August 2012 - diagnosed with severe DOR at age 35, AMH undetectable, AFC zero, FSH 18.6, but I'm still
Is it set up as a CLOSED PRIVATE group? View Thread on May 28, 2015 9:10 PM
 Otherwise, I believe it will show up under someone's FB page for others to see what groups you belong to and I think posts can even show up on your timeline if not in a private group. I, for one, have not shared with anyone that I am going through IVF
My experience View Thread on Jan 23, 2015 4:17 PM
 - there have been several cycles where I was asked to monitor a 3rd time (CD 10) so I always made sure to be in Irvine by that point. As others have pointed out, once you do several banking cycles you get to know your body's routine and can often predict your timeline leading
Conversation w/ Molly after 2nd ER @ LIFE View Thread on Nov 15, 2014 9:36 PM
 't email you with a timeline. I received a text from Molly informing me how many made it to Day 6 & their quality. At that point I inquired about PGD and she suggested we refrain. She commented that our embies were "fragile" and testing could possibly damage
Maybe these will help a little..... View Thread on May 6, 2014 7:05 PM
 Also you can look up "bing" and "cbsgirl". I was reading their stories today, I'm sure there are many more recent. http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1358650894/%2A%2A%2AOver+40+Timeline+Updated%2A%2A%2A
Well, there is such a thing as secondary infertility, even if you have one already. View Thread on Mar 25, 2014 12:33 AM
  you on whether you should try to get more blasts. If you have the financial means and emotional strength, that might be a good path to take as extra insurance. Did you do PGS testing? Do you want one more child or two more? That would impact your timeline. Obviously
@ Nancy - FET/banking question View Thread on Feb 12, 2014 12:29 PM
 , like in your case? Do you just lose that FET that's part of the your original package/timeline? Also, I know you went to Dr. KK. I'm giving this serious thought. I already know I need Lovenox, baby aspirin, and I am MTHRF positive. I also self medicated
Fresh or frozen blasts can be transferred during a retrieval cycle View Thread on Feb 4, 2014 10:28 PM
 The retrieval/transfer cycles I'm doing we are transferring the fresh blast and a frozen blast at the same time since I wanted to transfer two at a time. If you're transferring a blast during a retrieval cycle the timeline would be the same regardless
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement