Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Toronto Fertility Naturopathic Centre????

April 3 2008 at 3:16 PM
No score for this post
JeanTOR  (Login JeanTOR)

Hello Toronto girls,

Anyone ever been to Dr. Judith Fiore? She's a naturopath specializing in fertility in Toronto...just wondering if anyone's seen her and what your experiences were with her.

I think I'll check her out!

JeanTOR

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MarshaMarshaMarsha
(no login)

Hi JeanTOR

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 5:24 PM 

You should try posting this on the IVF connections board - tons of Torontonians there and I'm sure some of them will have info on the Dr. Good luck.

helen
(no login)

yes, I've been seeing Judith for 5 months

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 6:02 PM 

Hi JeanTOR: A close friend of mine recommended Judith as although I was seeing an ND, he did not specialize in fertility issues, so I have been seeing Judith for about 6 months. Judith is a warm, wonderful and knowledgeable ND. She has a TCM approach and is very experienced in acu. She is also a frequent writer for that new periodical, Canadian Fertility. Her approach has a strong focus on nutrition. She did a very detailed assessment and primarily made nutritional recommendations (in addition to acu and homeopathic remedies). The homeopathic remedies she suggests are safe for those undergoing ART. I've had a hard time sticking to all her recommendations, but have definitely felt more energy and my cycles have started to be more regular. The only problem for me has been cost. I think the initial assessment was about $175 and then each 30 minute follow-up (even if less than 30 min.) is $75. So, I've started to see someone else for accu at $40 a session. The other great fertility resource I found in Toronto is Red Tent Sisters. One of the owners is trained in a Maya Abdominal Massage technique, which is supposed to be an excellent technique for increasing blood flow to the ovaries, etc. I'd be happy to answer any other questions on Judith.
helen

Barwako
(no login)

Please!

No score for this post
April 4 2008, 11:17 PM 

Will you write the tel of Red Tent Sisters and address? How is there cost?
Tx

helen
(no login)

red tent sisters info

No score for this post
April 5 2008, 9:23 PM 

Hi there, Red Tent Sisters is on 810 Danforth Ave. (east of Pape). The number is 416-463-8368. They also have a website if you google the name. The cost of the initial visit is around $150 and follow-up visits around $80. The same woman who teaches the Maya abdominal massage also teaches the Justisse method of fertility (a form of charting temps, CM, etc.). For instruction in the abdominal massage you need to go after your AF has finished and before ovulation. Hope this helps.
helen

Riqui
(no login)

Another place for accu

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 9:16 PM 

I saw Judith Fiore. I thought she was good.
More recently though i heard about a Dr Grace Yue--for accupuncture.
She is a foreing trained MD (china i think) who practiced obstetrics there. Here in TO, she didn't get a canadian license for medicine i don't think,but she does practice TCM including accupuncture with a practice, i think, that is exclusively fertility related.
I don't know her number, but she's located at bloor and spadina.
you might want to try her too. I never did go to see her but i was seriously considering seeing her next step.
I saw Judith Fiore only once.

Barwako
(no login)

Is she on bloor or spadina

No score for this post
April 4 2008, 11:08 PM 

Thanks

kat
(no login)

I have had 3 treatments with Dr. Judith Fiore

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 7:45 PM 

Hi, I have seen Dr. Judith Fiore three times. She really is a lovely lady. I have been seeing her with recurrent miscarriages and she hooked me up to a machine that pointed out body inflammations and weaknesses in my body, all of which may be contributing to the problem. What she found was surprisingly accurate. She put me on different UNDA's for a three month process so far. I have just been given the go-ahead to try to conceive again. So hopefully the three months of homeopathic treatment will pay off.
I will write again when/if we are lucky enough to have a baby. I hope all of her (and my) efforts will be worthwhile.
What I can say about Dr. Fiore is that she has a beautiful spirit and seems very educated about all things related to baby-making.
Good luck!

Current Topic - Toronto Fertility Naturopathic Centre????
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement