Posted updates on the pg despite and playgroup boards. Looking forward to being on the cheering squad over here once more as soon as time permits
March 9, 2010
High FSH Babies (age is at conception)
* konni (41.5, highest FSH btw 14 & 20) - ttc 2.5 yrs; natural cycle; I had ZIFT the previous month, clomid-fsh stims, antagon. I had a chemical pg. I think the key was that the fimbrae were clumped and the tubes were positioned oddly due to scarring; baby born June 2002
* PatR (age 40 & 43 - two high FSH babies, FSH 17-22) - natural cycles., no supplements beyond a prenatal, no acupuncture, no change in diet, consistent exercise
* Deedee (42, highest FSH 23.6) - ttc#2 3 yrs (after first high FSH baby), conceived au naturel (with the help of a lot of herbs, supplements, and alternative medicines), little Ellie born Feb 2003
* Sara68 (39.4; highest FSH 20.3) - ttc #1 2 years, conceived naturally on break IVF cycle. Took Fertility Blend, supplements and did acupuncture throughout the 2 years; started back on Fertility Blend (as did DH) 2 mths before conceiving DD. DD born 5-08
* EE (40.9 with DD, 43.3 with DS; highest FSH 18.6) - ttc DD 1.5 years, DS a surprise! DD - Antagon protocol max stims, DS natural, DD born 7-03? DS born 12/05/06, 2 days after my 44th birthday!
* Wexy (41) - IVF, baby born 2003 or 2004
* Kathleen (41) - IVF w/donor S, baby born 2003 or 2004
* Dale (41) - natural after her DH left her (I believe because she could not get pregnant) and with an old boyfriend (hey she posted the story to everyone), baby born 2003 or 2004
* omissy (bday Aug 63, FSH 23.6 in Oct 02)-ttc#1 2+ yrs, 4 m/cs '02-'03, never ART/Stims; no clomid (canx after day3); Hashimotos & MTHFR. DS#1 (natural pg at 40.9)shortly after LIT in Mexico, 6mos Acupuncture, steroids for neck injury, many herbs/supp, natural monitoring at clinic (U/S & B/W w/o doing drugs/ART) and thyroid treat. Switched from Synthroid to Armour thyroid Feb 04.. Lovenox, BA, progesterone, & LIT booster once pg; DS#1 born Feb 2005 at 41.6yo; . #2 >(natural pg at 42.9 after about 9 months of timed BD) Lovenox, BA and a booster LIT. DS#2 born Jan 07 at 43.5yo; #3natural pg at 44. 5 after about 6mos of no protection. Lovenox therapy only. DS#3 born Oct 08 at age 45.2
* Parisgirl (44, highest FSH 19.6) - ttc#1 3 years, 2 m/c, 2 failed high stim IVFs (poor responses), natural BFP with acupuncture and reflexology, OPKs, BBTs, vitamins, oligo-minerals and homeopathy grains. DD born in ehttp://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1170078332
* Gini (42, highest FSH 16.1) - ttc 11 months, natural conception, herbal supplements, drank lots of water, and wasn't "trying hard" because RE was going to start cycling me on the next cycle, baby DD born April 2005
* LisaMN (40, highest FSH 42)-Low dose/natural IVF with Dr. Check. 2nd high FSH baby - DS#1 born August 2002. ttc#2 12+ months, 1 m/c, DS#2 born June 2005
* GayleCA (39, 40.11, 43.7); Highest FSH 16 - 4 failed IUIs (natural & medicated), 4 failed IVFs (2 BFN, 1 m/c at 7 weeks, 1 chemical), then BFP with natural IUI (trigger, P4, Medrol support), DD born 3/10/04; when DD was 6 months old, did 2 natural IUIs - BFN; then IVF (lupron flare)- BFP, DS born 9/06/05; when DS about 7 months did IVF for #3 (cycle #6?) m/c at 8 weeks (chromosome abnormality that had nothing to do w/age), tried for 1 yr to make it to ER but poor lining and response, HSG, then laproscopy 7 or 8/07, IVF #7 (changed protocol to microdose flare)- BFP (currently 18 weeks w/chromosomally normal boy), EDD 5/25/08(updated 12/21/07).
* Bing (46, FSH 12 but high E2 also) - natural conception after several years of IF treatments, baby Olivia bohttp://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1126590171
* TinaPhoenix (42.10, highest FSH: ~28 (CD3) and 75 on a non-ovulatory cycle) - ttc 1.5 yrs; natural BDing after a cancelled cycle with high-stims (= "Long Lupron" cycle with 6 vials of Bravelle + Repronex per day); baby born Sep 2005
* Ellie (41.5 with FSH 11) Natural conception after two miscarriages six months apart. Delivered baby boy 9/26/05.
* HOPE2 in PA (43.6, FSH 38) TTC about 3 years. One m/c @ 41. Natural cycle w/ minimum Gonal-F & Cetrotide AFTER LIT IN MEXICO. FSH on the succesful cycle was 18. Had 4 minimum stim IVFs. Never had more than 1 egg. But my embryos were high quality, and 1st IVF actually ended with positive beta but it was chemical. Had baby September of 2005 when I was 44 years and 2 months old.
* Fran (42 or 43?) - very frequent poster who became pregnant in December 2004 and as far as we know gave birth in about Sept 2005, perhaps someone can confirm this?
* Becca (42.5, highest fsh 33) ttc#1 for 4 years. Had 1 prior m/c. Used Fertility blend, Wheatgrass supplements, accupuncture. High dose stims plus femara resulted in 2 follies. Did IUI instead of IVF. Hcg trigger prior to IUIs and then 1/2 dose of Hcg 7dpo. Baby girl born Oct. 2005
* CH41 (41, FSH 107) - natural conception with ovulation monitor despite very sporadhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1138756210/http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1109313649/
* Anna (41.5, but with 40 year old eggs - FET) - ttc 4 years: IVF due to severe MF (4 amps Follistim + Antagon; IVIG, LIT and Lovenox for suspected immune issues); unmedicated FET on a natural cycle; DS born Feb 2006
* k3333 (41, FSH?) - 3 failed IUI cyles with folistim, next cycle no drugs but got pregnant naturally!!! Accupuncture (3 months), Evening Primrose, Warm liquids and food, Limited exposure to radiation (no hair dryer). DS born Feb 2006
* Paige (42.2, highest FSH 28.6) Natural cycle after many clomid, IUI, IVF, high stim and low stim cycles over 4.5 long years; DD born April 2004
* Victoria (41, highest FSH 10.5) - IVF#3, ttc#1 5 yrs, 1 m/c, baby Rowan born 6/18/06
* london girl (44, highest FSH 13) - 2nd IVF pregnancy (DS born 2003), used a longish protocol with cetrotide / ICSI / PGD (the works), Baby boy born 7/11/06 (a week after 45th birthday!) [Also, had DS at 42 (conceived through IVF aged 41 + ICSI + PGD on third attempt)]
* Marcia (41, FSH 19) TTC For secondary IF with fsh DX it was under 2 years. Natural, Baby born July 2006.
* Annabelle (42, FSH: Mid 30s (had been elevated since first checked at age 31 when it was 15)). TTC: 11 yrs Method of successful conception : natural Failed countless IUIs w/ and w/o stims (maybe 15 or 20?); 8 ivfs (although 2 got cancelled); also failed DE IVF cycles (3rd time worked--had child at 39). After my baby was born, no longer pursued ART but was about to have a DE FET!! Baby born 2006
* Nobobear (40, FSH 18.6) - conceived in my Birthday Month FSH 17.6 TTC 12 months Method of successful conception Natural, DS born 6/3/06
* Donna FL (41.10, FSH: 15.6) ttc #1 3.5 years , natural conception, baby born 25 Jan 2006,
4 total m/c, 1 failed IUI, 1 IVF (m/c), tested + MTHFR & mild ANA. Aspirin, 4mg folic acid, B6, B12, Zinc, L-Arginine, Vit A, C, & E: Diet: 85% organic, green tea, no processed sugar, no dairy, no caffein. > 3 months AF = 1 day longer & better flow. DH same vitamins + Selenium, pycnogenol, L Carnitine: Prayed, found peace, signed up for adoption seminar same week BFP.
* Nat (41 & 43 FSH babies, highest FSH?) BFP on IVF#1, one embie, via Frozen sperm for 8yrs, passing of my husband , the battle with IVF. #2 was born a day after my late husband's birthday, Baby boy Aug 2006 [Also, DS at 41 on third ivf attempt.]
* June (42, FSH 12.8) - #2 (boy), all natural conception, healthy baby August 2006
* Pam (41, FSH 17.5) - donor IUI#1 BFP. ttc#1. Jada Lynn born 8/13/06
* Ann-FL (40.9, highest FSH 18.9) - two med cycles with IUI (failed), one Donor egg cycle (failed), preg. naturally month following donor egg failure. Baby Sienna born 8/15/06
* Susan in OR (42, highest FSH 23) - natural pg after ttc 2 yrs w/ acu, herbs, P4 & folic acid support (prev m/c x 2). Baby Alanna born 8/21/06
* anon22 (43, 19.7) - ttc 15 months or so; 1 failed IUI; 2 failed IVFs; natural conception month following a failed IVF--Pre-Seed! perhaps drugs/hormones from previous month played a part---1st pregnancy; Baby girl Aug 14, 2006.
* fertilebunny (40.11, FSH 16 at age 38) - timed BD (only once) using OPK, acu 6 months, Chinese herbs 2 months, making DH stop hot-tubbing for 3 months. Little Lucy born Sept 2006. [Twin 3 year old DS's from 2nd IVF conceived at age 38.8.]
* Chris in CT (40.11, highest FSH 15.9) BFP from natural BD + P4 after 8 yrs ttc#1, 3 polyps removed Dec 05, 8 years ttc#1 incl. many many failed clomid, maximum injectible cycles, 3 low stim injectible cycles. Baby Jenna Rose born 11/2/06. Full http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1142357791
* Ann T. (40, highest FSH 12.9) BFP on natural cycle P4 support after 'O' (ttc#2 3.5 yrs, 7 losses), baby Amelia Lynn bornhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1164679812
* Iowa Transplant (41, FSH 13) natural cycle after ttc#2 almost 2 years, EDD 11/24/06, baby girl born!
* Meg41 (40.10, FSH in 30s) E2 patch and antagon shots, then switched to lupron with high dose FSH (Follistim) and LH (Menopur). Cycle cancelled after many days of stims due to poor response, 1 follicle. PG after BD, Alexander, 11/29/06, 6:48pm.
* Velvet (41, highest FSH 12) TTC#1 for 5 years, 6 failed clomid, 6 failed IUI's, 3 failed injectable, 2 failed IVF's, 4 m/c's, on lovenox for 2 clotting factors, lucky IVF#3, baby girl, 11/29/06, 7:02pm
* Lois (40.11, highest FSH 43) natural with yoga and acu, cancer survivor, 2 m/c at age 39, baby boy bornhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1166803672/
* Jan/Ruger1225 (41, FSH 31.4) natural BFP with acu, Chinese herbs, wheatgrass, Royal jelly, Coenzyme Q-10, zinc, EPO and L-Arginine. Delivered 12/26/06 via c-section, girl 9lbs 201/2 inches, currently waiting for ppaf.
* Meghan96 (40.10, highest Day 3 FSH 27) Natural BFP on a break cycle. Acu for six months, herbs for one month, fertility monitor. Four prior IUIs (BFN). Failed CCCT (CD3 FSH 7, CD10 33). Baby boy born in January 2007. Second over 40 high FSH baby! Natural cycle at age 42.5 while BFing. Healthy baby Julia born 09-13-08.
* Bisco (43.6; highest FSH 39.6; this cycle 11.4) 2nd over 40 high FSH baby! BFP after standard Check cycle (1 vial Repronex on CD10, triggered CD11, P4 and E2 support), betas 11 (11-12dpo), 60 (13-14dpo), 786 on 18 dpo, normal CVS, baby boy arrivehttp://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1170128721
* Renata (40.8, highest FSH 17.8) BFP in natural cycle the month before going on to IVF. OPK and well-timed BDing. Immune issues, so doing IVIG, arixtra, baby aspirin. While TTC, acupuncture, herbs, fish oils, extra b-complex, extra vit. c, CoQ10, wheatgrass, prenatal, grape seed extract, raspberry leaf tea. Amnio all clear, baby girl Talia Jade born 1/31/07
* Heather (40.7, highest FSH of 24) IVF BFP (4th stim cycle), Griffin Martin born on 6 Feb 07
* Xhazzie (40.1, FSH 21.8)-IVF AH, boy/girl twins Scarlett & Tristan born by C-sec. Feb 9th, 2007
* Willa (41.0, highest FSH 15.9) Natural cycle 7th BFP (6 previous m/c), Talia Theodora borhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1172466659/
* DeeInNC(Now in WA)(40, highest FSH 13) BFP in natural cycle! Jan 20http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1180036163/
* Toni (41.11, highest FSH 110! Day 3 FSH's 34.9, 34.8, 2.8, 4.8, 11.7 & 10.7)-DS 2yo, 2 m/cs, Both pregnancies: natural with acu http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1169529700/
plus a DS conceived naturally at 40; Baby Caelin born 5/1/07
* jeannette (40.5, highest FSH 15) - conceived on IVF#2, 2 clomid IUI's, 3 natural IUI's (1 pg; 1 m/c). IVF protocol: BCP's, MDL, follistim, menopur, acupuncture. 9 eggs retrieved. 4 good embies. Transferred 3, 1 on ice. Induced 5/24/07
* KateB (40, FSH?) - natural conception (one other baby conceived at age 38 after the 1%http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1180374976/Baby+Owen+is+Home
* Tara21 (42.1, highest fsh 16.4) Low stim IVF cycle with frozen sperm, assisted hatching and ICSI. 6th ER. 2 prior m/cs. Did CVS and chromosomally normal female. Baby girl born 5/27/07 at 36wks.
* JanineUK (41, highest FSH 22) - IVF#3, 1 natural conception resulted in M/C last January. Severe male factor, Georgina May born 5/28/07
* Yof (44.5, highest FSH 16) - ttc#1 6 months, 3 failed cycles of Clomid w/timed BD. Accupuncture, Chinese herbs. Mini IVF #1 50mg Clomid cd4-8, 2 eggs, ICSI, 2-day transfer of 2 embies, 4-cell, grade B. One stuck! EDD 10/15/07, boy
* groll (41.4, FSH 13.6) - ttc#2 3+ years, IVF w/ Bravelle, femera, dexamathasone (sp?), DHEA, baby asprin; 3 mature eggs, 2 fert, and they looked good. 3dt EDD 10.2.07 - boy
* PJ (40, highest FSH 35), high FSH DS conceived naturally at 38 after 5yrs ttc#1, ttc#2 10 months, Mini IVF#2 (Zhang), 14 days of bcp's, day 3 fsh of 17, Clomid on CD3 & 5 only, 1 follie at retrieval. Successful transfer of 1 4-cell, grade A embryo. BFP! 2nd miracle high fsh baby, Emma, 10/17/07
* JMC (41.2, FSH over 15), IVF#3 triplet conception, http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1179956027/
(IVF#1 B/G twins at age 36, IVF#2 + FET BFN) OCT 07-Nicholas Alexander & Natalie Catherine.
* Elizabeth (42.0, FSH 16 at highest) ttc#3 years, 6 IUIs, 4 IVFs (1 cancelled, 1 all embryos arrested, 1 with 3 poor eggs transferred/BFN), 1 pregnancy at 35, 1 M/C at 42.0 (natural conception). 4th IVF BFP with excellent egg quality, TRIPLETS on board initially. Leuprolide, Follistim, Repronex, Heparin, baby aspirin, also took Alive! antioxidant + megavitamin for 2 months prior to IVF cycle at doctor's request. No exercise, special diet or acu. Little Molly born 11/10/07 @ 25w6d, http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1195083754/http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1195424894/http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1195670469/
(last updated 11/28/07)
* Seabiscuit (39.6 & 42.9, highest FSH 19.6)High FSH baby #1 from IVF #4 born 10/04. High FSH baby #2 from IVF #9 born 02/08. History & phttp://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1198342245/
(last updated 02/25/08).
* LeighTX (41.4, FSH 15.5) ttc#2 1.5 yrs (high FSH DD conceived at 39 from IVF#3), 1 m/c, natural BFP with progesterone support to treat Embryo Toxic Factor, Baby Girl, 1/28/08
* Kiwichick (42.3, highest FSH 19.6) - 2 failed IUIs, 5 failed med/high stim IVFs, 1 failed low stim IVF, 4 chem pgs, 1 m/c (4/5 natural conceptions), ttc#2 2.4 yrs (first high FSH baby conceived at 38.7 from Clomid/IUI), acu, Chinese herbs, DHEA, CoQ10, fish oil, Vit E + Se, zinc. IVF/ICSI#7 (low stim, this time with Dexamethasone for whole cycle); 4 embies replaced (high/low http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1181864169/
), fraternal twin girls born 2/12http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1203749982/
* Mana (42, highest FSH 13, male factor) - "natural" BFP with acupuncture, Chinese herbs, OPKs, preseed, supplements, P4 support, etc., DD born 12/07
* Divineart (42, highest FSH 15.5) - TTC for 9 months naturally BFN, started cycle of 50 mg of clomid day 5-9 and robittusin, progesterone suppositories 13dpo. I can't believe it a BFP. EDD 3/22/08
* Allston (40.8, highest FSH 27) TTC for 3 years, but gave up when doctor said ovaries were shriveled and no developing follicles. Got pregnant naturally (totally shocked). Healthy baby boy born 6/18/08. No exercise, special diet, or acu. I drank coffee and wine. Just got lucky!
* PhoebeMass (41.1, only FSH test at 15.8) - 4 IUIs, 1 BFP that ended in a m/c at 7 weeks. BFP on first IVF. MDL protocol. 6 eggs retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 transferred. 17wks4d with a singleton - Isabel 09/19/08, deliver at age 41.10.
* LouLou (42.4 FSH 12)-Added progsterone 2x a day per Dr.Check. Did natural monitoring had 9 follies the cycle I became pg. Had 2 other successful pg's at 38 and 40 but DS was stillborn 10/06. A m/c at 41.9. DD (Arielle) born 0n 11/14/2008.
* Peanut (41.10, highest FSH 59, FSH this cycle was 16) - TTC #2 for 2.5 yrs, 3 IUI, natural pregnancy Dec '06 m/c at 5.5 weeks, then started with Dr. Check - 3 IVFs all BFN then natural cycles with estinyl/femtrace FSH suppression & progesterone support - finally BFP!! DS Sean born January '09! (at 42.5 years young).
* Annie from Finland (47 y, highest measured FSH over three years ago 37), conceived naturally, no IVF, IUI nor fertility treatments. Laser acupuncture, wheatgrass, lot of exercise, healthy food, good spirit. I turned 47 on the 30 th Dec 08 and my darling baby girl was born on the 3rd Jan 09
* Traceyrtt (45.6, FSH 16.5) Low dose stims,Dex,DHEA,supps for DH,timed intercourse. History of 10 losses over 6.5 yrs,(moved onto DE and had DD 6/6/07)Bio DS born 1/27/09 at age 46! Link for more http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/message/1218821068/My+experiences+on+IVF%2CIUI%2C+etc++----++%28m%2Cm-c+pg%2CDE+ment%2Clong%29
I am now 47 with a 2.3 yr old and an 8 month old! My only 2 children.
* double L (45.0, fsh 5-14), TTC #1 2 years. IUI's & IVF's. Acupuncture, herbs, qigong, wheatgrass, energy work. Ectopic pregnancy 8/07. 11 ET's with Dr. Check. Minimal stims, single-embryo transfer. Sweet, healthy DD born 4/10/09.
* Andrea (43, FSH 24), ttc #2 3.5 years, DD age 5, natural BFP 3/05 but m/c at 5 weeks, IUI 4/06 BFN, IVF#1 6/06 BFN, natural BFP 11/06 m/c at 10 weeks, natural BFP 9/07 m/c at 8 weeks (chromosomal), 3 IUI's neg from 11/07 to 1/08, BFP on low stim antagonist IUI 2/08 but m/c at 9w5d; BFP with low stim antagonist IUI in 7/08, DS born 3/09
* 4223Mama (43, FSH 23), ttc# 2, 3 years, 3 cycles chlomid, BFN, 2 natural pgs both in m/c (one at 5 weeks, another at 10 weeks), IVF cycle converted to IUI é BFN. BFP on a natural cycle, charting and using fertility friend, DD born 5/12/09.
* Cheryl in CO (40, Highest FSH: 11.7 when last checked in 2006). Other IF problems: thyroid issues. Natural conception; I have a 21 month old boy conceived via IVF after my high fsh diagnosis. I had my baby girl at the end of March but haven't had time to post - she is just the sweetest thing
* Sheryl (40, Highest FSH: 16.8). Other IF problems: Unexplained infertility and a Genetic disorder. ttc#2 6 years; DD#1 age 9 1/2; IVF baby girl born 3/16/09
* Chapter2 (41.9 at conception, FSH 19), Long cycles(29-75+ days-thanks to clomid Af went missing pretty much for 8 months), Positive Opks for weeks on end, sporadic ovulations, very bad AMH of .11. 1st BFP in my lifetime. Natural monitored(b/w and ultrasound days 3,6,9) with a trigger shot on day 9 with a 12 and 18mm follicle. BD 3 days in a row. Estrace and provera used prior to this cycle to get fsh under control. Glass of red wine every night(until bfp), decaf, wheatgrass tablets, consistent moderate exercise. Adorable, healthy little girl born 7-20-09.
* ElizaN (42.5, Highest FSH: 19.8). TTC#1 2.5 yrs. In chronological order: 3 failed IVFs, 1 failed IUI and 3 BFP & m/c at about 9 wks with timed BD. Antiphospholipid syndrome. 4th BFP went to term using heparin and baby aspirin. DS born 09/04/09, healthy, a miracle blessing.
* Monkey (40.9, Highest FSH: 22.5). Secondary infertility (DD who was conceived easily is 3 years, 3 months), recurrent losses (2 chemical pg, 2 first trimester m/c over 15 months), very poor responder to stims (at most 2 eggs) so tried a few IUIs w/follistim. Think this one was actually natural conception, as I know I O'd well before the IUI and the u/s showed follies were gone. Sweet, amazing, miracle DD born 9/16/09.
*Zakia (Ds#1 concieved @ 41.9 born June 2008 @ 42.5 yrs old). Considered DE/gestational carrier, but still held out hope after I was told that at my age I was annovulatory. Dr. refused to do IUI. Luckily I was on the ball and we bd'd on time. See account of the conversation at the following link:
(Ds #2 concieved much quicker @ 43.5 born February 2010 @ 44 yrs old) after an HSG. Had to break through scar tissue from pg #1. Both pgs completely natural after doing detoxes. Highest known fsh 11.3. Failed IUI's, horrible side effects with dhea. Still battling serious hair loss from taking it. Did TCM, wheat/dairy free diet, exercise, struggled with mycoplasma/ureaplasma. Had 3 losses before concieving my miracles after falling off the TCM/diet wagon. Interesting twist of fate - first dr. who told me I needed to buy DE was at my delivery for ds #2 who was concieved with my own "old/useless" eggs. Both ds's are healthy, normal full-term babies
Either Babies or Pregnancies (not sure of EDDs/birthdates -- paste update if you have info)
* BSG (41, FSH 18.3) TTC 6 months Method of successful conception 1st clomid/IUI
* Stella (42, FSH 20) before stims... 38 after. TTC 1 1/2 years Method of successful conception - Non medicated IUI
* AliceinCA (41 and 42(almost 43), FSH 35) TTC 8 mths and 4 mths (2 pg's) Method of successful conception - natural w/ acupuncture, herbs, diet
* Patty (42.11, FSH 15) TTC 3 years Method of successful conception Natural tried for 3years - 9 IUI's 1 cancelled IVF, 1 IVF made it to retrieval could not transfer (have 5 frozen) and after my third surgery when I got the okay to tcc again I got pg.
* BonnieCT (40, FSH 39.9) TTC 2 yrs, Natural conception, EDD 11/29/06
* Bridget (42.1, FSH 18) TTC 8 years. Natural
* garyinga (43.2, highest FSH 25.7) - BFP on MDL IVF w/ Follistim after ttc 10+ yrs, EDD 8/26/06
* Manny (41.1, highest FSH 22) 5 IVF's due to no tubes; one ectopic pg, one chemical pg; went to the famous Dr. Beer and added heparin shots, baby aspirin, high folic acid and two other drugs I need for other immune issues. Went to Mexico for the LIT treatment twice and 3 rounds of IVIG infusions along with my regular IVF protocol of 5 days of clomid and about 4 days of follistim low dose (one shot)225IUI/day. PRESTO...pg. The only thing that acupuncture did for me is cost me a lot of money. EDD 10/07
* Jennine (42.11, highest FSH 74 following m/c) TCM (herbs & acupunture) 6 months, Percy's Powder 6 weeks, prednisone and fragmin following BFP, EDD 11/3/06, C-section scheduled 10/20/06
* Tracy (42.9, highest FSH 23.9) natural conception, EDD 12/4/06
* elva (40, highest FSH 17.4) BFP after IVF, 3 embies t/f, EDD about 1/25/07?
* mereddith (41.10, highest FSH 23) surprise natural on DHEA 50mg and Alpha Lipoic Acid; DD Age 8 thru IVF; 1 natural m/c at 38 (Trisomy 18), EDD 4/6/07?
* Aqtpi4u (40, highest FSH 12) IVF#2 worked (Gonal F, Repronex, Ganirelix, Noveril, PIO); ttc#1 17 yrs, 10 IUIs, 2 IVFs. EDD 4/13/07?
* Old Timer (45, FSH ?) many years of wasted treatments, ivfs, ivigs, humira, etc. I recently found out I had lyme disease, treated it very aggresively with antibiotics, and we conceived naturally.
* TAUBIE (age? FSH?) IVF in South America
* LISA (44, FSH 29) Natural conception
* Karen (40, FSH 12) 2nd IVF
* LH (43.0, FSH 11.5) IUI with Clomid 100mg cd 3-7 and P4, BFP 9/3 (also, 5y/o fraternal twin clomid IUI boys)
* ScoutTN (40.6, FSH 20)-Natural conception. Acu and Chinese herbs helped. Due June 23 2007, but #1 was a C-section, so this one will be too
* Jess (40.2, highest FSH 17.4) - high FSH baby #2 conceived naturally (like the first, at age 37.4), EDD abouhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/thread/1169755287/
* Anne (43.6, highest FSH 18) Baby (my 1st) was conceieved naturally after 5 ivfs (I did get pregnant on one of the ivfs but miscarried). EDD 8/07
* Funintheskies (40.1, highest FSH 13) - IVF#2 on 450 Gonal F, 7 eggs, 3 fert, 2 embies at 2dt 5/25, DE.
* Gigi (42.3, FSH 16.79) - 10 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF, conceived on moderate stim IVF with acupuncture and baby aspirin, no herbs. CVS OK, EDD abohttp://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/thread/1173431946/
* Jill in CT (41, FSH 14) - ttc#1 about 1 year, natural cycle, EDD 9/21/07
* EAJ (41, FSH?) - Pregnant at 38 and then at 41. Natural ovulation both times with IUIs and progesterone support. I was also doing yoga, accupuncture, and fertility blend (www.fertilityblend.com). I never had a really high baseline FSH but did fail a clomid challenge at 40. EDD?
* JMW (40.11, FSH 17.4), 2 IUIs with injectibles, 2 IVFs (1 cancelled), 3 pregnancies, 3 m/c, natural conception after giving up on treatments, EDD 12/17/07
* Samantha in Queensland (41, FSH 10) ttc#2 2 yrs with IVF http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/thread/1179371444/
* Margie (41.10, highest FSH 22) Natural BFP following 2 stim cycles with the last one in February shhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/message/1180099623/
* KimH (42, highest FSH 28.3) - 4 failed IUIs, 2 Chem pgs, 2 m/c's (natural conception) ttc#3 2.9 years-surprise natural pregnancy EDD 2/28/08.
* nobobear (42.10, highest FSH 17.6) - surprise natural pregnancy (not trying), second over 40 high FSH conception (DS#2 conceived at 40; DS#1 conceived at 38), EDD 3/08
* SueEllen (41.5, highest FSH 38) - Two losses in past 18 months, Check chick, natural cycle, ttc #1 4 years. Dr. Check had ordered an hsg, I had never had one before. This happened in the cycle right after hsg. No acu, herbs or vitamins, but had just started Armour Synthroid 2.5 months earlier. EDD 3/30/08?
* GayleCA (43.7); Highest FSH 16 - High FSH baby #3-IVF #7 (changed protocol to microdose flare)- BFP (currently 18 weeks w/chromosomally normal boy), EDD 5/25/08 (See details of #1 & #2 in high FSH babies above!--updated 12/21/07).
Ongoing Pregnancies!! Note, ages are at conception
* PJ - the other PJ (40, Highest FSH: 11.? or 12.?). Other IF problems: Fibroids, fallopian tube problem. Baby #1 (boy), C-section scheduled for 7/13/09. [updated]
* kb (40, Highest FSH: 21). Au Natural....crazy! EDD 7/16/09 [updated June 13 2009]
* Susan_42 (42, Highest FSH: 25). Other IF problems: fibroids. Natural after HSG test. No other kids, baby girl EDD 10/6/09 [updated June 14 2009]
* Dawn (44, Highest FSH: 10.5, but Inhibin B was an atrocious 12), femara, clomid, injects w/ TI, have older kids in my youth w/ clomid and my "baby" is 6, recurrent loss (8 over the years, 1 in my 20's, 2 in my 30's and 5 since I turned 40 - 1 2nd trimester cord accident, 2 blighted ovum and 5 1st trimester losses after h/b), blood clotting factors, PCOS; EDD 10/15/09 [updated June 13 2009]
* Karlakw (40.11, Highest FSH: 23.5). Other IF problems: Anti-ovarian antibodies. Natural conception, baby girl #2 (DD#1 born 9/16/08), EDD 10/21/09 [updated June 15 2009]
* kathym (45, Highest FSH: 21, tested 3 years ago and not again since). IUI, no drugs; 4th child (one deceased), previous one conceived at 42 with FSH of 14 , EDD 12/7/09
* Laura W (40, Highest FSH: 16.4). Other IF problems: Extremely low AMH (<.1), terrible response to stims. Natural (actually got PG on the same cycle that I was cancelled--day 9 of low stim protocol E2 was only 23 and RE cancelled me), EDD 12/13/09 [updated June 15 2009] <br>
BFP Angels (((HUGS)))
* Linda (43, FSH 11.2)-IVF/ICSI #1, DS also conceived on IVF/ICSI #1. EDD about 10/21/06 but amnio confirmed a chromosomal abnormality that was incompatible to life => pregnancy terminated.
* Ingrid (41.6, FSH ?)-BFP after donor home insemination, m/c at 10.5 wks.
* Mana (42, highest FSH 13, male factor) - natural BFP m/c at 8w 5/06, D&C; chem pg 12/06; chem pg 2/07
* tara21 (41.5, highest FSH 16.4)-BFP on IVF w/frozen sperm, Assisted Hatching, ICSI but m/c.
* JMW (40, highest FSH 17.4) - 2 IUIs (m/c, BFN), 1 IVF (m/c), on a break waiting for consults
* Lizzie (42, highest fsh 35) - natural cycle IVF - no egg
* KimS (40.2, highest FSH 38, 24 this cycle) - HPT BFP from timed BD w/ Femara cd 2-6, 2 amps (150 iu) Menopur cd 5-12, but chemical pg
* Kiwichick (40.5-41.10, highest FSH 19.6) - Four natural cycle chemical pgs (8/05, 1/06, 3/06, 5/07), one more chemical pg from IVF#3 (6/06), one natural m/c at about 7 wks (2/07)
* Willa (41, highest FSH 15.9) - Six m/cs due to abnormal chromosomes (trisomy 13, trisomy 22, and Turner's Syndrome), all natural cycles
* LisaA (41.8, highest fsh 19.6) 4 IUIs (BFNs), 1st IVF (4 good embies, BFN), 2nd IVF/PGD (BFP, one embie split into 3 and m/c identical twins),3rd IVF (m/c trisomy 15), moving on to DE.
* JanineUK (41, highest fsh 22) 2 IVFs (BFNs), Natural pg, then m/c January 06
* Jo (41.5, highest fsh 32, endo) - ttc 1.6 years, natural conception after failed IVF cycle w/ v. high stims (2 follies w/NO EGGS!), P4 after O - Crinone, SMC, 14 IUI's, 2 IVF's, some acu, prenatals, wheatgrass & baby aspirin, D&E on June 23rd 2006 (at 8 weeks)
* Suzanne(41, highest FSH 40.1) - natural conception after ttc#2 9 months (DS 5/03); m/c July 2006
* HeathP (43.2, highest FSH 20.1) TTC #1 since June 05 yr., LAP 2/06 w/right blocked tube,5 failed IUI since Mar 06, 2nd HSG 10/06, right tube open. then natural PG 6/06 & m/c 7/06(trisomy 5). IUI#6, m/c.
* Eli (43, highest FSH?) - IVF#2 chemical pg, IVF#3 chemical pg
* Patrish45 (45, FSH at least 13) - natural conception after ttc#2 4 years (DS 15yo). 2 ivf's and 6 or 7 iui's, all bfn's. Lots of money spent, stress, injections, dhea, bcp's, wheat grass, preseed, ... these days: coffee, wine whatever - living the regular life. I was born when my mother was 41 and she never had another period. I was the last egg - a good one! m/c Aug 2006
* RockyMax (42.11, Highest FSH 23) - IVF#2 w/ wheatgrass, Chinese herbs, DHEA, L-arginine. m/c Sept 2006
* KimH (41, FSH 28 & 23) Natural conception m/c Oct 2006
* andrea (43, highest FSH 24) - DD age 5, pg on natural cycle with m/c 3/05, BFN on IUI 4/06, IVF#1 6/06 BFN, 11/06 m/c at 10 weeks after BFP on natural cycle, BFP natural cycle but m/c 9/07 at 8 weeks (chromosomal), 3 IUI's neg from 11/07 to 1/08, BFP on low stim antagonist IUI 2/08 but m/c at 9w5d (chromosomal)
* Janel (41.9, FSH 11.4) - IVF#2, EDD 7/18/07, sadly m/c at 15 wks (((hugs)))
* Janet (41.10 FSH 11.4) - 2 timed intercourse w/ meds, 2 high stim IUIs, 2 high stim IVFs, 3 Natural pg between stim cycles: m/c @6w 6/04, @8w 11/05 @8w 12/06 NEW RE! not quitting yet!
* DArachel (41, highest FSH 30), ttc#2 ~5yrs, natural BFP while waiting for DE (DD at 36 after 5 yrs ttc) but blighted ovum seen at scan. Back to waiting for DE.
* SherryDee (41.10, FSH 12), ttc#1 2 yrs, natural BFP while waiting for DE
* double L (44, fsh 5-14), TTC #1. IVF ectopic pg confirmed on u/s @ 8w3d on 9/16/07. Treated with methotrexate.
* Corina (42, highest FSH 10.5 CD3) - DD born in 2003 thanks to IVF/ICSI (2 failed IUIs before); no pregnancy naturally 3-1/2 years later, so got tested, FSH was 8.4, did IVF/ICSI--BFP, but m/c at 8w4d
* Katherine (40 at retrieval, highest FSH 27), ttc#1 5 yrs, immune issues, BFP from Mini IVF frozen blast transfer using surrogate, NEVER been pregnant until now, m/c @ 10wks.
* Donna FL (39.5-41.4, highest FSH 15.4) - 3 natural cycles: Nov 02 (10 weeks @ HB, trisomy),
Apr 04 (6 wks) & age 30 (6 weeks); 1 chem from IVF #1. +MTHFR (clotting) & mild ANA.
*Elmild (FET age 46 to gestational carrier, embies made at age 44.10 -- FSH 18 or 19) ttc 1st marriage 4 years 2 mc's (one at 9 wks, second at 14 weeks). Began ttc in 2nd marriage at age 43. One IVF converted to IUI, second IVF = 2 embies. Transfer attempted, but cervical issues stemming from DES exposure prevented transfer. Transferred both to carrier 1 1/2 years later. PG with singleton. EDD August '09. Fetal demise at 8 weeks.
*V in SV (40-41, highest FSH 19.2) 9/07 natural cycle, m/c 10 weeks no HB; IVF#1 12/08 Swing Embryo results in chemical pg
*Tracy (44, highest FSH 17.3) 10/08 IUI cycle, ectopic pregnancy discovered at 6 weeks, laparoscopic surgery to remove. Right tube was not removed but is now blocked.
Waiting for O, ER, ET at last update
* Island Girl (age 42.5 highest day 3 FSH 50) - IVF#1 cancelled June 2006, IVF#2 cancelled Sept 2006. Occ acu, chinese herbs, vitamins, wheatgrass. Seriously considering adoption.
* karen (41.10, highest FSH 20) - IVF#6, 75 amp follistim, w/ cetrotide, ICSI, 800mg p4, acu, chinese herbs, 2 eggs, 1 fert, beta 6/1 (IVF#1-2 BFN, IVF#3-5 cancelled)
* Romaine (age? FSH?) - IVF#1 beta 6/4
* BabyPat (40, FSH?) - CD 15 BCP, MDL, Follistim, Repronex, ER 5/24, 3 eggs, 3 fert, ET 5/27,
* LisaCarol (40.5, highest FSH 34.6) - on natural cycle after two IVF attempts
* SAgirl/Brandy (42.11 Highest FSH?)Home IUI using anonymous donor sperm.
* sameome (42.9, highest FSH 19.3 during IVF cycle) - IUI 10/05 Clomid 5 days, b/w showed no O that cycle, IVF 1/06 2 eggs/embies with ICSI BFN. Irregular cycle since 4/06, on the longer side for 2 cycles. Got DE speech 8/23. started chinese herbs 9/1, deciding bet'n experienced Chinese-trained acupuncturist and acupuncturist specializes in IF.
* CA (42, highest FSH 18.9) - IUI scheduled for 12/09/06 - Estrogen priming, Follistim 450 Menopur 150 (12 days), Antagon/2 follicles on each side 17.5 and 15.5
* SydneyGal (41, FSH 18) - IVF#5 resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Next IVF probably in January 07 (last updated 12/10/06.
* ~SusanMtnveil (45, ttc#1, high TSH 9.4, FSH 10.2)BD, Himalayan Goji Juice>GoChi Juice, FB, Basic Mindell Plus Vits, Wild Yam to correct short cycles, Chiropractor, Acupuncture, Daily exercise & light weight lifting.
* Bitsy (41, highest FSH 21) - TTC#1 after m/c in 2004. Acu, chinese herbs, wheatgrass, DHEA, vitex, L-arginine, Omega-3 fish oil, folic acid, vitamins. Long distance relationship makes "trying" a challenge. BFN on natural cycle 12/06. Trying au naturale again this Jan/Feb cycle. Hoping 2007 is the year!
* Andi (41.5, highest FSH 26) - ttc 2 years, 3 natural conceptions - 2 m/c in first trimester, lost 3rd pg at 20 wks to trisomy 21, no BFP since 1/06. 2 failed cycles of follistim and IUI. Currently ttc naturally. Acu, chinese herbs, fish oil, wheat grass.
* KarenGH (46, highest FSH 23 naturally, but as high as 136 after rebound from over-suppression)
* fish_queen (44.2, highest FSH 30) TTC#1, 8 failed IUIs; 2 failed IVFs. Pursuing immune testing. Lap to check for endo revealed blocked tubes. Fixed! Jan 2008. hypothyroid dxed in April 08/synthroid. (updated 17 May 2008).
* Pam (42.7, highest FSH 21.8) TTC #2 after 2 failed IVFs, two failed natural IUIs. Acupuncture, wheatgrass, DHEA, fish oil, BA, folgard, other supps. Trying low stim IUI 2/07.
* Janet (41.10 highest FSH 15.8 ) IUI #3, clomid challenge cycle (I PASSED!) triggered on 3/17, IUI 3/19 wheatgrass, acu, herbs
* TeriW (41, FSH 13/new FSH 7.5) - Gonal-F 112.5ius/triggered 3 mature follies.
* Gigigirltx (42.9, highest FSH 16.9) - IVF#1 MDL w/ 300 Gonal F BFN, IVF#2 with acu and herbs.
* Barbie (42, highest fsh 36)- IVF#1 Transfer 10/22 2=4 celled Grade A & 1=2 celled Grade B.
* Pam (42.7, highest FSH 21.8) - doing IUI#3, first medicated low stim(150 gonal-f). Probable trigger on 2/5/07. Acu since 7/06, wheatgrass, supps, crinone supps for luteal support.
* KateCA (40.5, highest FSH 19) ttc #2 6 months (DD born 3/04), acu/TCM, wheat/sugar/dairy-free diet (but cheat a lot of the time), thyroid meds for Hashimoto's autoimmune thyroiditis, meeting with immunity docs and RE in October 2007.
* NWGirl (43.5, highest FSH 20.1) TTC #2 7 months (DS born 12/06), acu/TCM. 3 faile IUIs (1 Clomid, 2 Follistim). IVF #1 (1/08) EPP (Climara/ganarelix in LP, then 450 Follistim, 150 Menapur + ganirelix later).
*Pook (42.7 highest fsh 20) ttc #1 10 months, 1 IVF cycle in June cancelled, 2 natural cycles cancelled, currently on IUI cycle with high doses follistim
*WendyG (42.3, highest FSH 9.9 but poor responder) - TTC 'our' #1 for 11 yrs (Me - DS 18yo previous marriage). IF tx since 2004. 4IUI's, 4IVF's, 3 nat. chem pg's, 2 IVF chem pg's. Undx'd arthritis, inflammation markers, pco. Latest diagnosis: Hetero for Factor II. Tx: Lovenox with bfp.
*Elmild (46 highest fsh now 108) ttc 1st marriage 4 years 2 mc's (one at 9 wks, second at 14 weeks). Began ttc in 2nd marriage at age 43. One IVF converted to IUI, second IVF = 2 embies. Transfer attempted, but cervical issues stemming from DES exposure prevented transfer. Transferred both to gestational carrier 1 1/2 years later -- embies made at age 44.10 -- w/FSH 18 or 19 -- MC'd at 8 weeks. Had been cycling and freezing embies in meantime. Have 4 left. Seeking new carrier. Still attempting to cycle & freeze.
*Tracy (44, highest FSH 17.3) Doing Femara/injectible IUI's in hopes of catching a good response and converting to IVF.
Waiting to cycle, in limbo, or moved on...
* mp (45.11, FSH 16) - on BCPs for IVF
* tassdusty (42.5, FSH 10-34) - in limbo, on wheatgrass, L-arginine, pollen/royal jelly, vitamins, herbs, acu, yoga, meditation and pranic healing
* Faith (45, highest fsh 36 while TTC, 90 something now) - DD b. 3/04 (natural), TTC since 1/05, 2 failed IVF low stims, many cancelled cycles, 2 chem preg (natural), acu, herbs, DHEA. Trying to be content with my one beautiful daughter, still wishing for one more chance. At 45 and with no AF for almost a full year I guess it is time to move on.... Sigh.... Still love to cheer everyone else on.
* Robin1965 (40, highest FSH 19) - IVF#2 w/ ICSI, Lupron, Gonal F 525 + Menopur 75, t/f 2 embies, BFN (((hugs)))
* kathyf (41, FSH 19-29) - low stim IVF w/P4, BFN (((hugs)))
* arbed (44, highest FSH 19) - considering IVF and alternatives
* Jo (41.6, highest fsh 32, endo) - ttc 1.6 years, natural conception after failed IVF cycle w/ v. high stims (2 follies w/NO EGGS!), P4 after O - Crinone, SMC, 14 IUI's, 2 IVF's, some acu, prenatals, wheatgrass & baby aspirin, D&E on June 23rd 2006 (at 8 weeks), waiting to get back to regular cycles so i can try again; looking into adoption.
* Jess (40.6, FSH 17 on Day 10 of CCT) First IUI - BFN on 7/16
* Suzanne (41, highest FSH 40.1) - refused treatment by REs; used acupuncture, wheatgrass and cut out dairy, sugar, caffeine and white flour; just m/c natural conception after ttc#2 9 months (DS 5/03); planning to get back on track for another try soon
* Tessa (40.5, FSH?) - IVF#1 (MDF),9 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fert, 3 t/f, BFN, moving on to DE
* Kmom (40.9, highest FSH 36.9) - natural conception after an IUI was canceled due to high FSH, m/a at 8 weeks.
* PattyinMA (40, highest FSH 19) - acupuncture, ttc naturally this cycle
* Lizzie (42.9, highest fsh 35) natural cycle IVF - two blastocysts frozen, still collecting. Several failed cycles (no egg or broken zona). Cycle uncoordinated between ovaries and periods. Just trying to catch those eggs one by one. Looking into acu again, also looking into adoption.
* Amedea (47.3), ttc 6 yrs (naturally, P4, TCM) against DH's wishes, with no success (not even 1 chem pg). Moved on April 2007 (very positive events made me decide to accept what life has offered me rather than hanker after what it has denied me). Wishing everybody the very best - it has been great!
* Wacanga (46.5 highest FSH 12.8) C1 canceled - low E2,C2 started and using a different protocol
* Hanna12 (45.5 FSH 16.3) TTC 1 monitoring, progesterone support, BD awaits!
Over 40 Timeline" was created in May 2006
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts. Respond to this message