Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Rest???

October 2 2011 at 11:57 AM
No score for this post
Annon  (no login)

How long do you all rest after IVF transfer?? Do you do strict bed rest or take it easy? Sorry for the annon...just don't want to jinx things TIA!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ALM
(no login)

I did for 3 days after transfer++

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 8:27 PM 

but it's not like I didn't get up and move around. I did, and went and got food, etc. But, most of the time I was lounging around for a good 3 days. Good Luck!!

Molly
(no login)

I just asked the RE this question 2 weeks ago

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 8:42 PM 

The answer I got was to "take it easy" the day of transfer and resume normal activity the following day. That said, I have a desk job. Someone else in the class I was in mentioned that she is a nurses aid (lifts patients, etc) and she was told she should also take off work the day after transfer.

Best wishes to you,
M

(Login Raindrops1)

I was told the same thing.

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 1:08 AM 

Rest on the day of transfer and resume normal activity the following day. Good luck!

Mtoto2
(Login mtoto2)

My RE wants you on bedrest for 2 days

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 9:06 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

Does that include the day of transfer?

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 4:22 PM 

Bedrest after transfer and the next day, or do they mean more?

Current Topic - Rest???
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index